Media Contact: Eric Dixon at 865-202-8688 (firstname.lastname@example.org) PDF of press release can be found here. April 9th, 2019 WHITESBURG, KY — After years of groundwork by coal-impacted communities and a positive hearing in the House Natural Resources Committee in March, the...
Below is the full oral testimony of ACLC's Senior Coordinator of Policy and Community Engagement, Eric Dixon, on March 28th, 2019 before the House of Representatives' Natural Resources Subcommittee hearing regarding abandoned mine lands and economic opportunity in...
Southerly Magazine published an article yesterday outlining the difficulties facing coal communities today, and ACLC attorney Mary Cromer provided some insight into why this happens below. "You can have low-level corruption and bad management, and things go along fine...
Recently, our Director Wes Addington was interviewed by French and Swiss public radio stations. If you are fluent in French or just curious, you can find the link to the radio story below. "Coal is still the second largest source of energy after oil: it produces 27%...
- Nike Air Jordan Finals Pack XIII XIV DMP Finals Pack Size 13
- Nike Air Humara 17' QS Hiking Trail Mens shoes blueee Spark Silver AO3297 001 New
- NIKE Air Zoom Mariah Flyknit Racer Total Crimson bluee Running shoes NEW Mens 13
- Nike Air Force 1 07 Lvb Realtree Ao2441-800 orange Mod.Ao2441-800
- Asics Gel Lyte III Mens White Textile Athletic Lace Up Running shoes 7.5
- Nike Air Max 90 Essential size 10 Limited Very RARE
- Nike sb dunk high 10.5
- Nike Mens LeBron Soldier 10 TB Promo shoes Sz 15.5 Teal 856489-332
- WMNS Nike Roshe One Print 599432-464 Lady's slipper Running shoes Casual shoes
- Adidas ZXZ ADV 84-Lab Size 10.5 Men's Sneakers Yellow Red LBone M25794 (NEW)
- Adidas Supernova Sequence 9 W Boost Ladies Running shoes Running shoes AQ3553 New
- Nike Air Max 1 Premium QS - 665873 106
- Nike Roshe One Premium Size 8.0 Men Night Maroon Running Comfortable New
- New Balance CM997HGB D Black Grey orange Men Running Casual shoes CM997HGBD
- Puma x Fenty by Rihanna Avid Lace Up Womens Beige Trainers 367683 04 Q4C
Appalachian Citizens’ Law Center appoints Wes Addington, long-time ACLC employee and Black Lung attorney, as Executive Director. Read more about this exciting transition in a letter from Wes below. For Immediate Release Dear Friends, After 14 years working at...
The Lexington Herald-Leader recently interviewed ACLC's Deputy Director, Wes Addington, about the Black Lung Excise Tax that will expire at the end of the year unless Congress takes action. “It’s the beginning of a scenario where you could see very sick miners having...