Media Contact: Eric Dixon at 865-202-8688 (email@example.com) PDF of press release can be found here. April 9th, 2019 WHITESBURG, KY — After years of groundwork by coal-impacted communities and a positive hearing in the House Natural Resources Committee in March, the...
Below is the full oral testimony of ACLC's Senior Coordinator of Policy and Community Engagement, Eric Dixon, on March 28th, 2019 before the House of Representatives' Natural Resources Subcommittee hearing regarding abandoned mine lands and economic opportunity in...
Southerly Magazine published an article yesterday outlining the difficulties facing coal communities today, and ACLC attorney Mary Cromer provided some insight into why this happens below. "You can have low-level corruption and bad management, and things go along fine...
Recently, our Director Wes Addington was interviewed by French and Swiss public radio stations. If you are fluent in French or just curious, you can find the link to the radio story below. "Coal is still the second largest source of energy after oil: it produces 27%...
- Nike Air Max Penny 1 LE Deep Royal bluee 685153-400 lil USA Gym Red White Men's
- Nike Air Max 2017 SE - AQ8628 600
- Men 10Us Nike Sb Air Force 2 Low 2Pac
- Nike GTS '09 2009 VTG OG Tennis shoes Men 9 Multi White Green Wimbledon Athletic
- Nike Zoom Pegasus 34 Women's Running shoes. Sizes 8.0-11.0. Multiple colors
- Nike Air Huarache Run TXT Women's Trainers Light Bone Size 5.5 818597 001
- Adidas I-5923 BB9495 Men’s 13
- Adidas Porsche Design Sport Women's W Easy Trail II Purple Sneakers NEW sz 6
- Nike Air Jordan 4 IV Retro Dark Grey Cement Green Glow Black 12 DS
- NEW BALANCE 247 RED MRL247DC IN BOX NEVER WORN
- Vans Slip-On 47 V DX (Anaheim Factory) OG White Suede US 11 Men's VN0A3MVAUCY
- NEW MENS SZ 10 NIKE NSW GAITER BOOT (AA0530 800) TEAM orange BLACK GREY
- Nike shox 378341 038 black white leather trainers
- GO NOLES Nike Free V7 FSU Florida State Seminoles Trainers Speed Spring Game
- Nike Air Max 97 Camo USA QS size 9. Olive Black.Country Camo. AJ2614-205.
Appalachian Citizens’ Law Center appoints Wes Addington, long-time ACLC employee and Black Lung attorney, as Executive Director. Read more about this exciting transition in a letter from Wes below. For Immediate Release Dear Friends, After 14 years working at...
The Lexington Herald-Leader recently interviewed ACLC's Deputy Director, Wes Addington, about the Black Lung Excise Tax that will expire at the end of the year unless Congress takes action. “It’s the beginning of a scenario where you could see very sick miners having...