Media Contact: Eric Dixon at 865-202-8688 (firstname.lastname@example.org) PDF of press release can be found here. April 9th, 2019 WHITESBURG, KY — After years of groundwork by coal-impacted communities and a positive hearing in the House Natural Resources Committee in March, the...
New with box: A brand-new, unused, and unworn item (including handmade items) in the original packaging (such as ... Read moreabout the condition
|Product Line:||Air Force One|
|US Shoe Size (Men's):||11||Model:|
Nike Special Field
Does not apply
Below is the full oral testimony of ACLC's Senior Coordinator of Policy and Community Engagement, Eric Dixon, on March 28th, 2019 before the House of Representatives' Natural Resources Subcommittee hearing regarding abandoned mine lands and economic opportunity in...
Southerly Magazine published an article yesterday outlining the difficulties facing coal communities today, and ACLC attorney Mary Cromer provided some insight into why this happens below. "You can have low-level corruption and bad management, and things go along fine...
Recently, our Director Wes Addington was interviewed by French and Swiss public radio stations. If you are fluent in French or just curious, you can find the link to the radio story below. "Coal is still the second largest source of energy after oil: it produces 27%...
- ACRONYM X NIKE AF1 DOWNTOWN HI SP - SZ 8-13 - DAF1-001 - AIR FORCE 1 WHITE OLIVE
- NIKE AIR MORE UPTEMPO White Fuchsia Blast Pink Metallic gold Racer blueee GS Kids
- W NIKE AIR MAX 95 SAMPLE [307960 302] NO VAPOR ATMOS DOERNBECHER GREEDY SZ 7
- Adidas Performance Men's Speed Trainer 3.0 - Choose SZ color
- 1810 adidas COURT 70S Women's Sneakers Sports shoes B96218
- New Balance Men's Fuel Core Rush V3 Running shoes White Black Hi Lite
-  Womens Puma x Rihanna Fenty Ankle Strap Sneaker
- Nike Air Presto Essential University Red 848187-606 Multiple Sizes
- Air Max 90 2004 Leather Midnight Stealth OG Boost SZ 10.5
- Nike Air Max 97 Plus Layer Cake AH8143-300 Size 6
- Nike Zoom Clear Out Black White Mens Basketball shoes Size US15 USPS Priority
- Nike SB Bruin Zoom PRM SE Tumbled Grey White Black Sz 9.5 NIB 877045-011
- Nike Air Jordan 6 Retro GG Still bluee-White SZ 7Y WOMEN SZ 8.5 [543390-407]
- Adidas Alphabounce 1 Running shoes - Green - Mens
- Womens Adidas Solar Glide Boost Women's Running Runners Sneakers shoes - Pink
- CALZATURA men SNEAKERS NEW BALANCE SUEDE MULTICOLOR - 9B93
- Puma Suede Platform SunfStitch 36590702
- 2013 Nike LEBRON XI 11 KING'S PRIDE PARACHUTE gold LODEN BLACK 616175-700 10.5
- Nike Lebron 13 Basketball shoes EXT Luxbron USA in blueee Men's size 13
- Adolescenti Nike Air Max 90 pelle (Gs) - 833376602 - Elementale pink Ferro
- 2009 Nike DJ AM Dunk Hi Men’s US 13 NO Box
- Nike Air Max Plus - Men's Tour Yellow White Black Frequency Pack V7940700
- DS NIKE ZOOM AIR KOBE XI OREO BLACK WHITE sz 9 flyknit presto ad predro retro
- Nike LF1 Duckboot Low TXT AV3818-002 Green Camo Men's Air Force 1 shoes Sz 10.5
- Nike Air Max 1 Ultra Essentials Women's shoes White Grey Platinum 704993-102
- Adidas Originals Kids' Tubular Shadow Running shoes Black White Black
- Adidas - Continental 80 W Footwear White True Pink Clear Pink Sneaker G27722
- NEW BALANCE LIFESTYLE 574 shoes HOMME MH574OAB SNEAKERS SNKRSROOM TRIBES NE
Appalachian Citizens’ Law Center appoints Wes Addington, long-time ACLC employee and Black Lung attorney, as Executive Director. Read more about this exciting transition in a letter from Wes below. For Immediate Release Dear Friends, After 14 years working at...
The Lexington Herald-Leader recently interviewed ACLC's Deputy Director, Wes Addington, about the Black Lung Excise Tax that will expire at the end of the year unless Congress takes action. “It’s the beginning of a scenario where you could see very sick miners having...