Media Contact: Eric Dixon at 865-202-8688 (firstname.lastname@example.org) PDF of press release can be found here. April 9th, 2019 WHITESBURG, KY — After years of groundwork by coal-impacted communities and a positive hearing in the House Natural Resources Committee in March, the...
Pre-owned: An item that has been used or worn previously. See the seller’s listing for full details and ... Read moreabout the condition
|US Shoe Size (Men's):||11.5||Product Line:||Air Jordan 10|
Below is the full oral testimony of ACLC's Senior Coordinator of Policy and Community Engagement, Eric Dixon, on March 28th, 2019 before the House of Representatives' Natural Resources Subcommittee hearing regarding abandoned mine lands and economic opportunity in...
Southerly Magazine published an article yesterday outlining the difficulties facing coal communities today, and ACLC attorney Mary Cromer provided some insight into why this happens below. "You can have low-level corruption and bad management, and things go along fine...
Recently, our Director Wes Addington was interviewed by French and Swiss public radio stations. If you are fluent in French or just curious, you can find the link to the radio story below. "Coal is still the second largest source of energy after oil: it produces 27%...
- ACRONYM X NIKE AF1 DOWNTOWN HI SP - SZ 8-13 - DAF1-001 - AIR FORCE 1 WHITE OLIVE
- NIKE AIR MORE UPTEMPO White Fuchsia Blast Pink Metallic gold Racer blueee GS Kids
- W NIKE AIR MAX 95 SAMPLE [307960 302] NO VAPOR ATMOS DOERNBECHER GREEDY SZ 7
- Adidas Performance Men's Speed Trainer 3.0 - Choose SZ color
- 1810 adidas COURT 70S Women's Sneakers Sports shoes B96218
- New Balance Men's Fuel Core Rush V3 Running shoes White Black Hi Lite
-  Womens Puma x Rihanna Fenty Ankle Strap Sneaker
- Nike Men Metcon 2 Training shoes sz 12 [819899-601] bacon eggs fsu AMP crossft
- Nike Lunarspider R3 Men’s Running Size 9.5 (524963-060) Volt
- Nike Air Force 1 High SL Size 10
- NEW Men's (ASST SZs) NIKE Air Max Fury Running AA5739-003 RIV-ROC COBBLE KHAKI
- Nike Hyperev 2016 ID Size 7.5
- NIKE WOMAN AIR MAX 97 SE PRTCLE BEIGE MTLC RED BRONZE [AV8198-200] US WMN SZ 9
- ADIDAS ALPHABOUNCE M SZ 9.5 RUNNING SHOE MYSTERY INK CORE BLACK YELLOW BW1219
- Women BY9663 Adidas Stan Smith Mid Bold Tennis shoes white green sneakers
- NEW BALANCE CM1500AN GREY RED ELITE RIDERS CLUM SUEDE Sneakers 9.5 LAST ONE
- PUMA RS-0 SOUND Women's Sneakers Women shoes Evolution New
- Nike Air Jordan 4 Retro WHITE CEMENT GREY sz 12 IV xi vii vi viii x iii eminem
- Nike Air Jordan 4 Retro Fuchsia Style Size 9.5Y New
- Brand New Mens Nike Zoom KD11 AO2604-001 Black Chlorine bluee Size 10
- Nike air max Dual racer 10.5 Black Menta force dunk 1 95 180 97 720 duel 270 90
- NIKE AIR JORDAN 10 X RETRO COOL GREY INFRARED BLACK 10.5 DS 2014 310805 023
- MENS NIKE FREE RN FLYKNIT JADE VOLT SZ 11.5
- Nike Men's Flex Train Aver Training shoes
- W Nike Air Max 98 Prm
- ADIDAS EQT CUSHION ADV SNEAKERS blueE WHITE GREY CQ2380
- Adidas Performance Women's Adizero Attack W Tennis shoes - Choose SZ color
- BNIB NEW BALANCE 991 BSN sand navy RARE
Appalachian Citizens’ Law Center appoints Wes Addington, long-time ACLC employee and Black Lung attorney, as Executive Director. Read more about this exciting transition in a letter from Wes below. For Immediate Release Dear Friends, After 14 years working at...
The Lexington Herald-Leader recently interviewed ACLC's Deputy Director, Wes Addington, about the Black Lung Excise Tax that will expire at the end of the year unless Congress takes action. “It’s the beginning of a scenario where you could see very sick miners having...