Media Contact: Eric Dixon at 865-202-8688 (firstname.lastname@example.org) PDF of press release can be found here. April 9th, 2019 WHITESBURG, KY — After years of groundwork by coal-impacted communities and a positive hearing in the House Natural Resources Committee in March, the...
New without box: A brand-new, unused, and unworn item (including handmade items) that is not in original packaging or ... Read moreabout the condition
|US Shoe Size (Men's):||7 TO 13 us||Brand:|
Does not apply
Below is the full oral testimony of ACLC's Senior Coordinator of Policy and Community Engagement, Eric Dixon, on March 28th, 2019 before the House of Representatives' Natural Resources Subcommittee hearing regarding abandoned mine lands and economic opportunity in...
Southerly Magazine published an article yesterday outlining the difficulties facing coal communities today, and ACLC attorney Mary Cromer provided some insight into why this happens below. "You can have low-level corruption and bad management, and things go along fine...
Recently, our Director Wes Addington was interviewed by French and Swiss public radio stations. If you are fluent in French or just curious, you can find the link to the radio story below. "Coal is still the second largest source of energy after oil: it produces 27%...
- NIKE SB PAUL RODRIGUEZ 9 ELITE 749563-031 COOL GREY PINE GREEN WHITE BLACK Sz
- Pre-owned 2013 Nike Mens Flyknit Max 620469-018 Black Multi orange Volt
- NEAR DEAD STOCK NIKE AIR JORDAN 7 RETRO 30TH FRENCH blueE MODEL 304775-107
- Nike Air Jordan Retro 4 IV Fire Red - Size Mens 12US - 2012 - 308497-110
- Nike Air Max 95 Mens Size 10 White Grey Black With Purple - Only Worn 2X
- Nike Air Maestro II LTD White orange Black AH8511 101 Men's Size 12 No Box Lid
- NIKE FREE 5.0 TR FIT 5 Womens (White Pure Platinum) Crossfit [704674-100]
- Men's Adidas PureBoost Pure Boost DPR Running shoes Sz 8 Cloud White S80734
- Adidas Originals Sneaker DEERUPT RUNNER W CQ2913 Creme
- New Balance 990 Men bluee Sneakers Size 9 D MADE IN USA
Appalachian Citizens’ Law Center appoints Wes Addington, long-time ACLC employee and Black Lung attorney, as Executive Director. Read more about this exciting transition in a letter from Wes below. For Immediate Release Dear Friends, After 14 years working at...
The Lexington Herald-Leader recently interviewed ACLC's Deputy Director, Wes Addington, about the Black Lung Excise Tax that will expire at the end of the year unless Congress takes action. “It’s the beginning of a scenario where you could see very sick miners having...