Media Contact: Eric Dixon at 865-202-8688 (firstname.lastname@example.org) PDF of press release can be found here. April 9th, 2019 WHITESBURG, KY — After years of groundwork by coal-impacted communities and a positive hearing in the House Natural Resources Committee in March, the...
New with box: A brand-new, unused, and unworn item (including handmade items) in the original packaging (such as ... Read moreabout the condition
|Euro Size:||EUR 43,5||US Shoe Size (Men's):||10|
|Width:||Medium (D, M)||Style:||Athletic Sneakers|
Below is the full oral testimony of ACLC's Senior Coordinator of Policy and Community Engagement, Eric Dixon, on March 28th, 2019 before the House of Representatives' Natural Resources Subcommittee hearing regarding abandoned mine lands and economic opportunity in...
Southerly Magazine published an article yesterday outlining the difficulties facing coal communities today, and ACLC attorney Mary Cromer provided some insight into why this happens below. "You can have low-level corruption and bad management, and things go along fine...
Recently, our Director Wes Addington was interviewed by French and Swiss public radio stations. If you are fluent in French or just curious, you can find the link to the radio story below. "Coal is still the second largest source of energy after oil: it produces 27%...
- NIKE ID AIR FORCE 1 HIGH CORK NBA CHAMPIONSHIP goldEN STATE SIZE 13 AH5839-994
- Nike Air Jordan CP3 X 10 AE River Rock Black 897507-002 Men's SZ 8
- Nike Women's Blazer Mid Rebel shoes Size 7 Black Summit White Style BQ4022 005
- Nike Air Presto Mid Acronym Cool Grey Mens
- Adidas NMD R1 B37619 Off White Red Men Size 13
- Women pink Adidas size 8
- New Balance Ml 373 Lbf Zapatilla Deportiva de Tiempo Libre PLOMO Mar Humo
- Nike Air Jordan 4 IV Retro Premium Obsidian Pinnacle pink gold, Size 9.5
- Men's NEW Nike Air Max Penny Deep Royal White yellow 685153-401 Sneaker shoes
- 2015 Classic Slip-On CA Scotchguard 3M supreme quality Ex window display
Appalachian Citizens’ Law Center appoints Wes Addington, long-time ACLC employee and Black Lung attorney, as Executive Director. Read more about this exciting transition in a letter from Wes below. For Immediate Release Dear Friends, After 14 years working at...
The Lexington Herald-Leader recently interviewed ACLC's Deputy Director, Wes Addington, about the Black Lung Excise Tax that will expire at the end of the year unless Congress takes action. “It’s the beginning of a scenario where you could see very sick miners having...