Media Contact: Eric Dixon at 865-202-8688 (firstname.lastname@example.org) PDF of press release can be found here. April 9th, 2019 WHITESBURG, KY — After years of groundwork by coal-impacted communities and a positive hearing in the House Natural Resources Committee in March, the...
|Condition:||Pre-owned : |
An item that has been used or worn previously. See the seller’s listing for full details and description of any imperfections.See all condition definitions- opens in a new window or tab
|Seller Notes:||“Nike Air Force 1 low, Dessert Camo, 3M reflective, size 9 ( Condition 9.5 ) with Box”|
|Product Line:||Air Force One||Color:|
|US Shoe Size (Men's):||9|
Below is the full oral testimony of ACLC's Senior Coordinator of Policy and Community Engagement, Eric Dixon, on March 28th, 2019 before the House of Representatives' Natural Resources Subcommittee hearing regarding abandoned mine lands and economic opportunity in...
Southerly Magazine published an article yesterday outlining the difficulties facing coal communities today, and ACLC attorney Mary Cromer provided some insight into why this happens below. "You can have low-level corruption and bad management, and things go along fine...
Recently, our Director Wes Addington was interviewed by French and Swiss public radio stations. If you are fluent in French or just curious, you can find the link to the radio story below. "Coal is still the second largest source of energy after oil: it produces 27%...
- Off white air max 97 white
- Nike Flyknit Lunar 1 Plus White black Dark Grey US9.5
- DS adidas Yeezy Boost 700 Inertia - EG7597 - Size 7.5
- Adidas C77124 Classic Superstar Originals White Black gold Womens Mens NEW W BOX
- Adidas Men's Cloudfoam Revival Mid Basketball shoes, Grey Tech Grey Black, (9...
- PUMA - 368358 03 - COURT CLASSIC SKULL PATCH - Men's shoes - TEAL - Size 11
- ASICS SNEAKERS GEL-LYTE grey SCURO BIANCO 1193A026-250
- Nike AIR FORCE 1 PRM '07(COOPER) 315087-121 'SAIL BAROQUE BROWN-METgold' RARE
- Nike Air Max NM Varsity Red Black Mesh Cutout Teeth 429749-600 Men's Size 11
- Nike High SB Dunk Paul Ulrich 2006 US 12
- Nike Shox Gravity Mens Training Running shoes Size 9 AR1999 100
- Nike Mens Size 11.5 Untouchable 2 Green Black White Football Cleats New 200
- NEW NIKE AIR MAX 97 BARELY pink WOMENS LIFESTYLE SHOES (SZ 7) (AR1911-600)
- New Adidas Originals Samoa Vintage leather shoes size 9 Tactile Green
- Womens Adidas NMD_R2 W White Running Trainers BY8691
- Mens New Balance 574 Sport V2 Trainers Gunmetal Dark purple Glow Trainers shoes
- Puma Womens Creeper Velvet Low Top Lace Up Fashion Sneakers, White, Size 9.0
- Nike Air Jordan V 5 Retro DB DOERNBECHER Sz 10 Free Ship 633068 010 Max One I 1
- Air Jordan Generation 23 Black AA1294-021 Men's NK White Metallic gold
- Nike Air Max 1 AM1 Premium Leather University gold Yellow White BV1254 700 Sz 11
- Nike Air Max 95 PRM Sz. 13 (538416 020)
- Nike Air Jordan 1 Retro High Neutral Grey 555088-018 Men Size US 12 NEW Limited
- Nike Ferris Bueller SB Dunk High Pro shoes 305050-201 Men's Size 12
- Nike Mens Jordan 1 RE LO OG Pinnacle Metallic Silver White 852549-003 Size 11.5
- Nike Air Huarache City - Bleached Aqua Black Racer Pink Womens 6.5 Mens 5
- Adidas Originals Men's PRO Shell Running shoes
- Adidas shoes Women Sneakers White 97944 BDT SALE
- Scarpa shoes Snekers Sportive Ginnastica Corsa Running men Ragazzo Tessuto Tel
Appalachian Citizens’ Law Center appoints Wes Addington, long-time ACLC employee and Black Lung attorney, as Executive Director. Read more about this exciting transition in a letter from Wes below. For Immediate Release Dear Friends, After 14 years working at...
The Lexington Herald-Leader recently interviewed ACLC's Deputy Director, Wes Addington, about the Black Lung Excise Tax that will expire at the end of the year unless Congress takes action. “It’s the beginning of a scenario where you could see very sick miners having...