Media Contact: Eric Dixon at 865-202-8688 (firstname.lastname@example.org) PDF of press release can be found here. April 9th, 2019 WHITESBURG, KY — After years of groundwork by coal-impacted communities and a positive hearing in the House Natural Resources Committee in March, the...
Below is the full oral testimony of ACLC's Senior Coordinator of Policy and Community Engagement, Eric Dixon, on March 28th, 2019 before the House of Representatives' Natural Resources Subcommittee hearing regarding abandoned mine lands and economic opportunity in...
Southerly Magazine published an article yesterday outlining the difficulties facing coal communities today, and ACLC attorney Mary Cromer provided some insight into why this happens below. "You can have low-level corruption and bad management, and things go along fine...
Recently, our Director Wes Addington was interviewed by French and Swiss public radio stations. If you are fluent in French or just curious, you can find the link to the radio story below. "Coal is still the second largest source of energy after oil: it produces 27%...
- Supreme x NBA Air Force 1 Mid black ss 18 logo size 11.5
- NIKE LUPINEK FLYKNIT LOW - DARK COOL GREY - 882685 001 -
- Nike Tiempo Rio II FG 631287330 white halfshoes
- NIKE MENS FLEX CONTACT BLACK RED WHITE RUNNING SHOES FREE POST AUSTRALIA
- DS 2018 VANS SLIP ON V98CL KOJIMA INDIGO DENIM VANS JAPAN SZ10.5
- Nike Dunk Low SB x Atlas 35MM Premium QS 504750-086 Men Size US 5 NEW 211 1100
- Nike SB Portmore Canvas Ocean Fog White Men's 723874-401 SZ 11
- Nike Air Jordan Flight Remix Black orange-Wolf Grey-Pink 679680-081
- Nike Air Max 90 Max orange Cool Grey-White 325213-801 Wmn Sz 8
- Adidas D pink 3 Men's Size 13 Basketball shoes
- ADIDAS NMD_R2 PK SNEAKERS FUCHSIA BLACK WHITE BY9697
- Nike jordan 21 red suede Sz 12
- NIKE AIR MAX SEQUENT 3 % authentic Nike mens Trainers 921694 300
- Balance Men's MX608v4 Training shoes, Dark Grey, 9 4E US
- VANS FDMTL SK8 HI PATCHWORK DEEP INDIGO DENIM V38R US8 BRAND NEW JAPAN LIMITED
Appalachian Citizens’ Law Center appoints Wes Addington, long-time ACLC employee and Black Lung attorney, as Executive Director. Read more about this exciting transition in a letter from Wes below. For Immediate Release Dear Friends, After 14 years working at...
The Lexington Herald-Leader recently interviewed ACLC's Deputy Director, Wes Addington, about the Black Lung Excise Tax that will expire at the end of the year unless Congress takes action. “It’s the beginning of a scenario where you could see very sick miners having...