Media Contact: Eric Dixon at 865-202-8688 (email@example.com) PDF of press release can be found here. April 9th, 2019 WHITESBURG, KY — After years of groundwork by coal-impacted communities and a positive hearing in the House Natural Resources Committee in March, the...
New with box: A brand-new, unused, and unworn item (including handmade items) in the original packaging (such as ... Read moreabout the condition
Nike Air Max 90
|Product Line:||Nike Air||Colourway:||White/Pure Platinum|
|EU Shoe Size:||42||Upper Material:||Mesh|
|Pattern:||Plain||Country/Region of Manufacture:||Vietnam|
|Manufacturer Colour:||white||US Shoe Size (Men's):||9.5|
|Sole:||Rubber||Style:||Casual Shoes Trainers|
|Main Colour:||White||Product ID:||537384 134|
|Shoe Size:||UK 7.5||Lining:||Textile|
Does not apply
Below is the full oral testimony of ACLC's Senior Coordinator of Policy and Community Engagement, Eric Dixon, on March 28th, 2019 before the House of Representatives' Natural Resources Subcommittee hearing regarding abandoned mine lands and economic opportunity in...
Southerly Magazine published an article yesterday outlining the difficulties facing coal communities today, and ACLC attorney Mary Cromer provided some insight into why this happens below. "You can have low-level corruption and bad management, and things go along fine...
Recently, our Director Wes Addington was interviewed by French and Swiss public radio stations. If you are fluent in French or just curious, you can find the link to the radio story below. "Coal is still the second largest source of energy after oil: it produces 27%...
- NIKE AIR MAX 97 camo from japan (4672
- NIKE AIR MAX 90 ULTRA 2.0 LTR (BLACK BLACK - SUMMIT WHITE)
- Nike Classic Cortez Igloo White Women's 05614301
- Men's adidas Originals Tubular Shadow Knit - Beige - BY3574
- Womens Adidas Ultra Boost X Stella McCartney Running shoes orange Size 8 1 2
- New Balance x J. Crew Classic 520 Sneakers shoes in Hairy Suede Sz 11.5 NIB
- New Puma Women's Fierce Eng Mesh Cross Trainer shoes SZ 7 Purple
- Nike EXP-X14 SE Just Do It White Total orange Black AO3095-100 Men's 8
- Nike Air Huarache Run Prm - 704830 008
- Nike Air Max Hyperposite Christmas Sz 13 VNDS
- NIKE VAPORMAX OW WHITE 2018 - ITEM NUMBER 5868-1
- Nike Free RN Flyknit 2018 White Black Oreo Running shoes 942838-101 Men Size 13
- Womens Nike air max zero QS Silver bullets Tinker Hatfields size 10
- Adidas Prophere Running shoes - Green - Mens
- Adidas Originals Stan Smith Womens Trainers BA7497 Sneakers shoes
- NEW BALANCE 247 MRL247LR MAROON RED WHITE SUEDE Mens sz 9
- Vans x David Bowie Old Skool - Aladdin Sane UK9 US10 EU43
- Men 11Us Nike Dunk Lux Chukka Rt Lab
- Nike Zoom Lebron James Men's Size 8 Red White and Black Sneakers 599264-100
- Nike Nightgazer Trainers Mens bluee White Athletic Sneakers shoes
- Nike Air Max 98 White Black Racer bluee Volt 640744-103 Men's 7.5-12.5
- Nike Air Jordan 13 History Of Flight Deadstock
- Men 10Us Air Jordan 11 Retro
- Nike Dual Fushion Run 2 Men Athletic Style 599541 bluee with Neon orange Size 11
- WOMEN 2002 WAFFLE TRAINER CORTEZ ANTHRACITE MAROON RED GREY blueE 302518-061 8
- Adidas Samoa Vulc Tan size 10 Authentic low tops
- shoes ADIDAS women BIANCO PU,Tela B37947D
- New Balance Mcruzkw2 white Avec black
Appalachian Citizens’ Law Center appoints Wes Addington, long-time ACLC employee and Black Lung attorney, as Executive Director. Read more about this exciting transition in a letter from Wes below. For Immediate Release Dear Friends, After 14 years working at...
The Lexington Herald-Leader recently interviewed ACLC's Deputy Director, Wes Addington, about the Black Lung Excise Tax that will expire at the end of the year unless Congress takes action. “It’s the beginning of a scenario where you could see very sick miners having...