Media Contact: Eric Dixon at 865-202-8688 (email@example.com) PDF of press release can be found here. April 9th, 2019 WHITESBURG, KY — After years of groundwork by coal-impacted communities and a positive hearing in the House Natural Resources Committee in March, the...
Pre-owned: An item that has been used or worn previously. See the seller’s listing for full details and ... Read moreabout the condition
|Product Line:||Air Force One|
Red, Black, Yellow (As Pictured)
|US Shoe Size (Men's):||13|
Does not apply
Below is the full oral testimony of ACLC's Senior Coordinator of Policy and Community Engagement, Eric Dixon, on March 28th, 2019 before the House of Representatives' Natural Resources Subcommittee hearing regarding abandoned mine lands and economic opportunity in...
Southerly Magazine published an article yesterday outlining the difficulties facing coal communities today, and ACLC attorney Mary Cromer provided some insight into why this happens below. "You can have low-level corruption and bad management, and things go along fine...
Recently, our Director Wes Addington was interviewed by French and Swiss public radio stations. If you are fluent in French or just curious, you can find the link to the radio story below. "Coal is still the second largest source of energy after oil: it produces 27%...
- Parra x Nike Air Max 1 2018 Brand New Size 9 AT3057-100
- NIKE LEBRON XIV LOW BLACK DARK GREY BASKETBALL SHOES 878636 002 SIZE 11
- Womens Nike Air Max 1 Ultra 2.0 Flyknit Metallic Black gold SZ 6.5 (881195-001)
- Adidas Men's POD-S3.1 G26512 Men SZ 8 - 13
- shoes ADIDAS women Sneakers black B37351
- New Balance Black Mcruznb2 Black With Magnet
- Brand New Puma Cali Sneakers Women’s US 6.5 White Black BNIB
- AIR JORDAN 1 RETRO HIGH RARE AIR PATCH 332550-012 Size 14
- Jordan 4 White Cement Size 5.5 1999 VERY RARE
- Nike Air Max 98 QS Hyper Grape Cone orange Size 9.5. 924462-800 95 97 1
- 2000 NIKE SHOX BB4 VINCE CARTER VC USA OLYMPIC NAVY blueE gold 330009-471 OG 11.5
- Nike Air Max 98 Tour Yellow 8.5US EUC
- Womens Nike Air Max 90 LX Mushroom Smokey bluee Pony Hair SZ 9.5 898512-200
- New Men`s adidas Outdoor Terrex Agravic BB0961 MSRP 140
- Adidas Falcon W Womens Cm8537 Size 7
- NEW BALANCE ML 574 EGG classic grey ML574EGG 633531-60-121 NEU
- shoes PUMA women blue Gamuza 356568-52D
- [ 375] NIKE AIR JORDAN 11 X1 CONCORD MID RETRO 2000 SIZE 8.5 PLEASE READ
- Nike KD 9 USA Size 11.5
- NIKE AIR MAX 90 ULTRA 2.0 BR BLACK SUMMIT WHITE 898010-001 MENS SZ 14
- Nike KD VII 7 Bad Apple black red mint size 12 preowned
- Nike Air Max 97 PRM SE Size 9.5 BNIB
- Nike meadow ‘16 902820 001 Size 6 Brand New
- Nike Zoom Hyperfuse Mens Size 15 M White bluee Basketball Sneakers.
- Bling Nike Roshe Two shoes w Swarovski Crystals Grey & White Bedazzled Swoosh
- Adidas Men's Copa 18.3 Firm Ground Soccer shoes - Choose SZ color
- Adidas NMD R1 Nomad Women's Vapour Pink S76006 Originals pink Salmon Runner Rare
- New Balance Men's MLD5000 Long Distance Spike Running shoes
Appalachian Citizens’ Law Center appoints Wes Addington, long-time ACLC employee and Black Lung attorney, as Executive Director. Read more about this exciting transition in a letter from Wes below. For Immediate Release Dear Friends, After 14 years working at...
The Lexington Herald-Leader recently interviewed ACLC's Deputy Director, Wes Addington, about the Black Lung Excise Tax that will expire at the end of the year unless Congress takes action. “It’s the beginning of a scenario where you could see very sick miners having...