Media Contact: Eric Dixon at 865-202-8688 (email@example.com) PDF of press release can be found here. April 9th, 2019 WHITESBURG, KY — After years of groundwork by coal-impacted communities and a positive hearing in the House Natural Resources Committee in March, the...
Pre-owned: An item that has been used or worn previously. See the seller’s listing for full details and ... Read moreabout the condition
|Product Line:||Air Force One|
Red, Black, Yellow (As Pictured)
|US Shoe Size (Men's):||13|
Does not apply
Below is the full oral testimony of ACLC's Senior Coordinator of Policy and Community Engagement, Eric Dixon, on March 28th, 2019 before the House of Representatives' Natural Resources Subcommittee hearing regarding abandoned mine lands and economic opportunity in...
Southerly Magazine published an article yesterday outlining the difficulties facing coal communities today, and ACLC attorney Mary Cromer provided some insight into why this happens below. "You can have low-level corruption and bad management, and things go along fine...
Recently, our Director Wes Addington was interviewed by French and Swiss public radio stations. If you are fluent in French or just curious, you can find the link to the radio story below. "Coal is still the second largest source of energy after oil: it produces 27%...
- Parra x Nike Air Max 1 2018 Brand New Size 9 AT3057-100
- NIKE LEBRON XIV LOW BLACK DARK GREY BASKETBALL SHOES 878636 002 SIZE 11
- Womens Nike Air Max 1 Ultra 2.0 Flyknit Metallic Black gold SZ 6.5 (881195-001)
- Adidas Men's POD-S3.1 G26512 Men SZ 8 - 13
- shoes ADIDAS women Sneakers black B37351
- New Balance Black Mcruznb2 Black With Magnet
- Brand New Puma Cali Sneakers Women’s US 6.5 White Black BNIB
- Nike air force 1 Year Of The horse 2014
- Nike Air Max LeBron IX 9 Low USA Sz 15 VNDS Basketball Sportswear Traini
- Nike Dunk Low Premium SB Takashi 2 - 313170 005
- Nike Match Classic Suede - Black Summit White Size 12 New
- NIKE TALARIA BOOT 317263-001 black black-ttl orange-mid fg Size 10.5
- SALE Women's W Nike Air Max 97 Leopard Pack Red BV6113-600 WMNS
- Adidas EQT Support Primeknit Running shoes Men's Size 12 Mint Green BA7506
- ADIDAS shoes EQT SUPPORT ADV - BLKWHT - 4 1 2 (4059811369130)
- shoes New Balance Wl 574 Sly
- PUMA Women's Ignite Flash Geo Sneaker
- 1997 ORIGINAL Nike Air Jordan XII 12 OBSIDIAN FRENCH blueE WHITE 130690-411 9.5
- NWOB Nike Air Jordan Horizon Low US Size 11 shoes 845098-006
- Nike Air Jordan 12 Retro Men's shoes - Dark Grey
- Nike Air Jordan 3 sz 9.5 Fire Red 2005 Cement DTRT Cool Grey JT FT Free Throw
- Nike Air Max 90 QS Mars Landing Size 10.5 DS CD0920-600 W Receipt Ships Fast
- NIKE AIR MAX one 1 FRANCE COUNTRY CAMO PACK SP US SZ 11.5 607473-200
- Nike SB Zoom Blazer Low XT QS Quartersnacks Navy AQ3499-411 Men's Multi Size
- Wmns Nike Free TR Flyknit 2 II Gunsmoke Grey Women Training Trainers 904658-016
- Mens ADIDAS Reigning Champ x Alphabounce Size 8.5 Clear Grey Sneakers NEW
- Adidas nmd xr1 W BA7754 Size 6.5
- New Balance Men's Fresh Foam 1080v8 M1080HY8 Hi-Lite-Black
Appalachian Citizens’ Law Center appoints Wes Addington, long-time ACLC employee and Black Lung attorney, as Executive Director. Read more about this exciting transition in a letter from Wes below. For Immediate Release Dear Friends, After 14 years working at...
The Lexington Herald-Leader recently interviewed ACLC's Deputy Director, Wes Addington, about the Black Lung Excise Tax that will expire at the end of the year unless Congress takes action. “It’s the beginning of a scenario where you could see very sick miners having...