Media Contact: Eric Dixon at 865-202-8688 (email@example.com) PDF of press release can be found here. April 9th, 2019 WHITESBURG, KY — After years of groundwork by coal-impacted communities and a positive hearing in the House Natural Resources Committee in March, the...
Below is the full oral testimony of ACLC's Senior Coordinator of Policy and Community Engagement, Eric Dixon, on March 28th, 2019 before the House of Representatives' Natural Resources Subcommittee hearing regarding abandoned mine lands and economic opportunity in...
Southerly Magazine published an article yesterday outlining the difficulties facing coal communities today, and ACLC attorney Mary Cromer provided some insight into why this happens below. "You can have low-level corruption and bad management, and things go along fine...
Recently, our Director Wes Addington was interviewed by French and Swiss public radio stations. If you are fluent in French or just curious, you can find the link to the radio story below. "Coal is still the second largest source of energy after oil: it produces 27%...
- Nike Lebron King James 23 black men's 14 Milk Crate cavs Basketball Elite Zoom
- Nike Men's Flex 2017 RN Running shoes Black 898457-001 Size US 5-13
- Women's Brand New Nike Air Max 90 LX Athletic Fashion Sneakers [898512 600]
- ADIDAS JAKE 2.0 BOOTS (MESA BROWN SCAR) (SELECT A SIZE) (BB8923) +FREE SHIPPING
- Mens ADIDAS SPEED TRAINER 2.0 Running shoes Mens Trainers NEW
- New Balance Men's's 500 Core Trainers Grey (Grey Grey) 10 (44.5 EU)
- NIKE AIR MAX 1 CURRY OG SIZE 12 DS 2003
- PUMA Women's Vikky Ribbon S Sneaker, - Choose SZ color
- Nike Kyrie 4 EP Irving Uncle Drew Mens Basketball shoes Zoom Air Sneakers Pick 1
- Nike Air Max 2015 DOS Sequent Torch 789562 001. Size 11.5
- Nike Blazer Mid ‘77 Vintage Habablack Red Sail-White BQ6806-600 Size 8
- Nike Air Foamposite Size 14 Turquoise Teal Green-bluee USED AUTHENTIC
- Men 9.5Us Nike Jordan 1 High The Return
- Men's Nike Tanjun Running shoes Game Royal Black-White 812654 404
- Nike Air Force 1 82’ Womens Invisible Clear Light bluee & Brown 313641-902 Sz 8
Appalachian Citizens’ Law Center appoints Wes Addington, long-time ACLC employee and Black Lung attorney, as Executive Director. Read more about this exciting transition in a letter from Wes below. For Immediate Release Dear Friends, After 14 years working at...
The Lexington Herald-Leader recently interviewed ACLC's Deputy Director, Wes Addington, about the Black Lung Excise Tax that will expire at the end of the year unless Congress takes action. “It’s the beginning of a scenario where you could see very sick miners having...