Media Contact: Eric Dixon at 865-202-8688 (email@example.com) PDF of press release can be found here. April 9th, 2019 WHITESBURG, KY — After years of groundwork by coal-impacted communities and a positive hearing in the House Natural Resources Committee in March, the...
Below is the full oral testimony of ACLC's Senior Coordinator of Policy and Community Engagement, Eric Dixon, on March 28th, 2019 before the House of Representatives' Natural Resources Subcommittee hearing regarding abandoned mine lands and economic opportunity in...
Southerly Magazine published an article yesterday outlining the difficulties facing coal communities today, and ACLC attorney Mary Cromer provided some insight into why this happens below. "You can have low-level corruption and bad management, and things go along fine...
Recently, our Director Wes Addington was interviewed by French and Swiss public radio stations. If you are fluent in French or just curious, you can find the link to the radio story below. "Coal is still the second largest source of energy after oil: it produces 27%...
- NIKE AIR MAX 97 camo from japan (4672
- NIKE AIR MAX 90 ULTRA 2.0 LTR (BLACK BLACK - SUMMIT WHITE)
- Nike Classic Cortez Igloo White Women's 05614301
- Men's adidas Originals Tubular Shadow Knit - Beige - BY3574
- Womens Adidas Ultra Boost X Stella McCartney Running shoes orange Size 8 1 2
- New Balance x J. Crew Classic 520 Sneakers shoes in Hairy Suede Sz 11.5 NIB
- New Puma Women's Fierce Eng Mesh Cross Trainer shoes SZ 7 Purple
- Nike Air Force 1 Mid Flax Wheat Size 10 Tan '07 DS
- Men's Nike Killshot 2 Nylon Mesh Burgundy Sneakers J Crew Size 9.5 NEW
- NIKE Sneakers JORDAN MELO M10 ALL STAR SEQUOIA METALIC gold US 10 28.0 cm kn3307
- Men 9.5Us cm Nike Air Max 2 Lights
- Men’s Nike® LunarSwift+ 4 Athletic Running shoes 510787-443 US size 9.5
- Womens Nike Zoom Kynsi White Brown Waterproof Boots SZ 8
- Mens bluee White Black Lace Up Adidas Running Trainers Duramo 4M
- S76415 adidas Originals Superstar 80s Women's Fashion Sneakers Sports shoes
- Men's New Balance 574 (Urban Twilight) made in
- PUMA Phenom Suede Women's Training shoes Women shoes Training New
- Nike SB Dunk High Pro QS Black Sheep - Black Hornet - Special Box - BQ6827 00
- Nike Dunk Low Palm Green Suede Leather Mens Trainers 904234 300
- Nike Flyknit Trainer Mens （AH8396-001）Pale Grey Black Training shoes Size 13
- NIKE AIR JORDAN IV 4 RETRO MILITARY blueE 308497-141 US 8.5 cement fire red fear
- Nike Kyrie IV 4 Low Uncle Drew Atmosphere Grey White Gum Irving Men's AO8979-005
- Men 10Us Nike Airmax 95 Atmos
- Nike Mens shoes Air Force Two White bluee orange
- Swarovski Crystal Nike Roshe One Gunsmoke Satin Sneakers 10 BRAND NEW 833928 006
- Adidas x Pharrell Williams Hu Green bluee Men's B41808 Sz 14 Brand New In Box
- [BY9954] Womens Adidas Originals NMD_R2 PK Primeknit Sneaker - White Pink
- New Balance Men's Classic 993 GL3 Running shoes Grey NIB 11 2E
Appalachian Citizens’ Law Center appoints Wes Addington, long-time ACLC employee and Black Lung attorney, as Executive Director. Read more about this exciting transition in a letter from Wes below. For Immediate Release Dear Friends, After 14 years working at...
The Lexington Herald-Leader recently interviewed ACLC's Deputy Director, Wes Addington, about the Black Lung Excise Tax that will expire at the end of the year unless Congress takes action. “It’s the beginning of a scenario where you could see very sick miners having...