Media Contact: Eric Dixon at 865-202-8688 (firstname.lastname@example.org) PDF of press release can be found here. April 9th, 2019 WHITESBURG, KY — After years of groundwork by coal-impacted communities and a positive hearing in the House Natural Resources Committee in March, the...
New with box: A brand-new, unused, and unworn item (including handmade items) in the original packaging (such as ... Read moreabout the condition
|US Shoe Size (Men's):||9.5|
Does not apply
Below is the full oral testimony of ACLC's Senior Coordinator of Policy and Community Engagement, Eric Dixon, on March 28th, 2019 before the House of Representatives' Natural Resources Subcommittee hearing regarding abandoned mine lands and economic opportunity in...
Southerly Magazine published an article yesterday outlining the difficulties facing coal communities today, and ACLC attorney Mary Cromer provided some insight into why this happens below. "You can have low-level corruption and bad management, and things go along fine...
Recently, our Director Wes Addington was interviewed by French and Swiss public radio stations. If you are fluent in French or just curious, you can find the link to the radio story below. "Coal is still the second largest source of energy after oil: it produces 27%...
- Parra x Nike Air Max 1 2018 Brand New Size 9 AT3057-100
- NIKE LEBRON XIV LOW BLACK DARK GREY BASKETBALL SHOES 878636 002 SIZE 11
- Womens Nike Air Max 1 Ultra 2.0 Flyknit Metallic Black gold SZ 6.5 (881195-001)
- Adidas Men's POD-S3.1 G26512 Men SZ 8 - 13
- shoes ADIDAS women Sneakers black B37351
- New Balance Black Mcruznb2 Black With Magnet
- Brand New Puma Cali Sneakers Women’s US 6.5 White Black BNIB
- NIKE TZ SOCK DART SP FRAGMENT 'INFRARED' UK9 US10 HIROSHI
- Nike Air Max Vintage Cross Training Zoom Tn Presto Turbulence
- Authentic Nike Air Force 1 one low ID 25 year anniversary 2007 Supreme - Size 13
- NIKE Air Force 1 XXX Pearl “Black Denim” 520505-090 Size 11 SUPER RARE Beaters
- Size 8.5 Air Jordan Spike Forty
- Nike W Air Zoom Pegasus 35 PRM Running Womens shoes Oil Grey AH8392-001
- Adidas Nemeziz Tango 17.1 TR Trainer New shoes Size 12 Legend Ink bluee BY2306
- Adidas By Stella McCartney Women's Alayta shoes Size 9.5 us AQ5527
- New Balance Hombre Fresco Foam Kaymin Senderismo
- PUMA Women’s Rebel Mid WNS Speckles Trainers
- Nike Air Jordan 16 XVI Retro SOLEFLY SZ 9.5 White Miami Art Basel PE 854256-119
- Nike Men's Air Untouchable Vapor Gym Red Metallic gold Team Red White Training
- BNWB & Authentic Nike ® Air Max 95 Black & Gum Sole Trainers UK Size 7 -
- Nike Air Jordan 11 72-10 Size 11 XI Retro 7210 Black 378037-002
- NIKE AIR JORDAN 2 LOW SIZE 9 WHITE BLK RED 1995 130236 161
- Nike Men's Lebron 14 XIV Bred University Red 852405 004 Size 9
- NIKE DUALTONE RACER SZ 10 RUNNING SHOE RIVER ROCK SEQUOIA WHITE 918227 004
- NIKE GIRLS AIR JORDAN SPIZIKE GS GREY-PINK WMNS SZ 7.5 - SZ 6Y [535712-028]
- New MENS ADIDAS WHITE FORUM LO LEATHER Sneakers Mono
- Adidas Swift Run Pk Womens Style Cg4134 Ice Pink Ice Pink Ice Pink Size 10
- New Balance M990NV3 990 Made in the USA Navy Mens Running Sneaker
Appalachian Citizens’ Law Center appoints Wes Addington, long-time ACLC employee and Black Lung attorney, as Executive Director. Read more about this exciting transition in a letter from Wes below. For Immediate Release Dear Friends, After 14 years working at...
The Lexington Herald-Leader recently interviewed ACLC's Deputy Director, Wes Addington, about the Black Lung Excise Tax that will expire at the end of the year unless Congress takes action. “It’s the beginning of a scenario where you could see very sick miners having...