The Volkswagen T-Cross model stands on a lifting platform in a car tower on the Volkswagen factory premises. picture alliance | picture alliance | Getty Images President Donald Trump’s next trade battle could involve the U.S. slapping steep tariffs on auto imports from Europe — but that wouldn’t really be the White House’s ultimate goal, one expert said Wednesday. Instead, such a move may well prove to be a “Trojan horse” for a bigger deal on agriculture, according to David Hauner, head of cross-asset strategy and economics for Europe, the Middle East…Adidas Tubular Doom Sock Primeknit W cq2482
Iranian President Hassan Rouhani makes a speech during a ceremony in Tehran, Iran on January 10, 2019. Anadolu Agency | Anadolu Agency | Getty Images Iran is officially ending one of its key commitments to the 2015 nuclear deal, local media reported Wednesday, citing a senior official at the country’s Atomic Energy Agency. A “program has been launched” to stop some of Iran’s obligations on orders from the country’s Supreme National Security Council, the Iranian Students’ News Agency reported. The official, who was not named, highlighted suspension of compliance with…Full Story...
- Nike Lebron XV 15 Prime Diamond Turf Deion Sanders White Black AO9144-100
- Nike Air Wild Mens Size 9 Hiking Trail shoes Maroon Red 916818 600 Rare
- Nike Women's AIR MAX 270 shoes White White AH6789-102 Size 12M
- Adidas Busenitz Pro - White Crystal White White
- Adidas SolarGlide Running shoes Ladies Road Ventilated Mesh Upper Knit Seamless
- M990AG4 New Balance Men's 990v4 M990V4 Made in USA 990 Angora
- Puma Basket Crush Perf Wns White Women Casual Lifestyle shoes Sneakers 369689-01
- Nike Roshe NM Flyknit PRM Tawny Game Royal gold Mens Running shoes 746825 Sz 11
- Nike Air Max 98 ALL OVER PRINT New Without Box Size 9 AQ4130-100
- NEW Sz 10 Men’s Nike SFB Gen 2 8” Gore-Tex Special Forces Boot Black 922472-002
- NIKE 2011 AIR WHITE RED blueE LEATHER ATHLETIC SNEAKERS (SZ 11) EUC SWOOSH JORDAN
- MEN'S NIKE AIR ZOOM MARIAH FLYKNIT RACER 918264 009 SIZE 13
- Nike Air Huarache Run Sd Womens Style Aa0524 Black Deep Green Sail Size 8
- Adidas Originals DH5824 Mens Superstar Tracktop L- Choose SZ color.
- Adidas Women's CrazyFlight X2 Volleyball shoes - Royal, 10.5
- AUTHENTIC New Balance 680 Mens Running shoes (2E) (M680LN6)
- PUMA Women's Evospeed 4.2 FG Soccer shoes,Metallic White,5.5 B US
- 2018 Nike Air Foamposite Pro AS All Star QS Grey White Size 15. Jordan Penny
- Nike SB Stefan Janoski 375361002 Mens 12 Black White
- NIKE AIR JORDAN 11 RETRO XI LOW TD CLEAT SZ 8.5 WHITE BLACK CONCORD AO1560 123
- gold Metallic Nike Foamposite Men 8.5 Sneaker shoes Basketball 624041-701 No Box
- BRAND NEW NIKE JORDAN RETRO X 10 Black White Stealth SIZE 10.5 310805 003 DS
- Nike Zoom KOBE II 2 ST STRENGTH USA OLYMPIC WHITE blueE RED 316835-411 11
- New Men’s NIKE Renew Rival Running shoes AA7400-300 size 10 Cargo Khaki
- Nike Air Force 1 Mid '07 LE Women's shoes White White 366731-100
- BRAND NEW Adidas Superstar Original C77124 Black and White Sz 8
- New Adidas Original Womens FALCON GREY GREEN B28127 shoes Sneakers
- New Balance Ml 597 Gnb grey shoes blue Sneaker men 657361-60-12
China’s President Xi Jinping (R) and US President Donald Trump attend a welcome ceremony at the Great Hall of the People in Beijing on November 9, 2017. Nicholas Asfouri | AFP | Getty Images Investors will be closely watching the G-20 summit in Japan next month, as U.S. President Donald Trump and Chinese President Xi Jinping are set to meet amid their escalating trade war — but the odds of striking a deal at that meeting “are about 50-50,” said a former U.S. ambassador to China. “So far, President Trump has…Full Story...
An Indian commuter and yellow taxi crossed behind the wall graffiti displaying in a alley in support of Trinamool Congress (TMC) and Communist Party of India-Marxist (CPI-M) candidate for the upcoming general election, in Kolkata, India on Thursday, 9th May , 2019. Sonali Pal | NurPhoto | Getty Images KOLKATA — The eastern border state of West Bengal is an important battleground in the 2019 Indian parliamentary election in which Prime Minister Narendra Modi is fighting to return to power. But for many small and medium-sized businesses in the state…Adidas BB6087 Women Pureboost X Element Running shoes navy Sneakers
Huawei may be facing an executive order this week that lays the groundwork for US companies being barred from working with the Chinese telecom company. Smith Collection/Gado/Getty Images President Donald Trump is expected to sign an executive order as early as this week that could pave the way for banning US companies from using equipment from Chinese telecom giant Huawei, Reuters reported Tuesday. The order, which has been under consideration for more than a year, won’t name specific companies or countries, the news agency reported, citing unidentified sources described as…Adidas Super Star (GS) Triple White Women Boys Girls Trainers All Sizes
A New Zealand flag is placed next to flowers and tributes near Al Noor mosque on March 18, 2019 in Christchurch, New Zealand. 50 people were killed, and dozens are still injured in hospital after a gunman opened fire on two Christchurch mosques on Friday, 15 March. Carl Court | Getty Images Facebook said on Tuesday it was tightening rules around its livestreaming feature ahead of a meeting of world leaders aimed at curbing online violence in the aftermath of the Christchurch massacre. A lone gunman killed 51 people at…Full Story...
The painting by Claude Monet, part of the Haystacks “Les Meules” series is displayed at Sotheby’s during a press preview of their upcoming impressionist and modern art sale in New York, U.S., May 3, 2019 Lucas Jackson | Reuters One of the few paintings in Claude Monet’s celebrated “Haystacks” series that still remains in private hands sold at auction on Tuesday for $110.7 million, setting a record for an Impressionist work. The oil on canvas, titled “Meules” and completed in 1890, is the first piece of Impressionist art to command…Adidas SUPERNOVA 8 GIRL'S RUNNING SHOES,blueE PINKGerman Brand-Size US 1, 4 Or 5
On Tuesday, Facebook announced that it would start restricting who can live stream video on the platform following the white nationalist terrorist attacks in New Zealand only a few months ago. According to the blog post, Facebook said that it would be applying what it called a “one strike” policy to Facebook Live that would ban users who violate the platform’s community standards once from using the live-streaming service for set periods of time. This applies to content posted elsewhere on the website, not just streamed on Facebook Live. If…Full Story...