Media Contact: Eric Dixon at 865-202-8688 (firstname.lastname@example.org) PDF of press release can be found here. April 9th, 2019 WHITESBURG, KY — After years of groundwork by coal-impacted communities and a positive hearing in the House Natural Resources Committee in March, the...
New with box: A brand-new, unused, and unworn item (including handmade items) in the original packaging (such as ... Read moreabout the condition
|US Shoe Size (Men's):||Multiple Variations||Model:|
Below is the full oral testimony of ACLC's Senior Coordinator of Policy and Community Engagement, Eric Dixon, on March 28th, 2019 before the House of Representatives' Natural Resources Subcommittee hearing regarding abandoned mine lands and economic opportunity in...
Southerly Magazine published an article yesterday outlining the difficulties facing coal communities today, and ACLC attorney Mary Cromer provided some insight into why this happens below. "You can have low-level corruption and bad management, and things go along fine...
Recently, our Director Wes Addington was interviewed by French and Swiss public radio stations. If you are fluent in French or just curious, you can find the link to the radio story below. "Coal is still the second largest source of energy after oil: it produces 27%...
- ACRONYM X NIKE AF1 DOWNTOWN HI SP - SZ 8-13 - DAF1-001 - AIR FORCE 1 WHITE OLIVE
- NIKE AIR MORE UPTEMPO White Fuchsia Blast Pink Metallic gold Racer blueee GS Kids
- W NIKE AIR MAX 95 SAMPLE [307960 302] NO VAPOR ATMOS DOERNBECHER GREEDY SZ 7
- Adidas Performance Men's Speed Trainer 3.0 - Choose SZ color
- 1810 adidas COURT 70S Women's Sneakers Sports shoes B96218
- New Balance Men's Fuel Core Rush V3 Running shoes White Black Hi Lite
-  Womens Puma x Rihanna Fenty Ankle Strap Sneaker
- Nike Air Jordan 1 One Mid White Cement Wolf Grey Black 554724-115 Men's 12
- Air Jordan XX 20 (2015) black stealth red retro - 10.5
- Nike Air Jordan VII 7 Retro “RAPTORS” BLACK PURPLE RED 304775-018 Size 10
- NIKE SB BLAZER LOW SZ 9 LEMON WASH SUMMIT WHITE LIGHT YELLOW BEIGE 864347 700
- 414967-004 Nike Air Flight Classic Retro Grey white black Sizes 11
- MEN'S NIKE AIR MAX 90 ULTRA 2.0 ESSENTIAL WHITE PURE PLATINUM WHITE SNEAKERS
- ADIDAS SUPERSTAR VULC ADV. MENS 12
- SNEAKERS women ADIDAS FALCON W CG6632 blue
- New Balance Men’s Red 311 Sneaker Sz 9.5 EEEE 2588
- Womens White Puma Cali Trainers
- Nike Air Jordan VI 6 MOTORSPORTS Sz 9.5
- NIKE AIR MAX INVIGOR SE LOW RUNNING MEN SHOES LN092 AP 02
- NEW Nike Air Max Huarache 2k4 Premium Men’s 10 M Brown shoes 314430-211
- Nike Jordan Flow, Black Gym Red White Wolf Grey, Zoom, Cement,Sz 12
- Nike Air Max '97 Black Metallic gold Anthracite Men's Q4580001
- NIKE ROSHE ONE BR HOT LAVA BLACK WHITE 718552 801 SZ 11.5
- Nike Mens Air Max Fury Sneakers, Racer bluee Buff gold bluee Coureur Mens Sz 10.5
- Nike WMNS Air Vapormax FK Moc 2 'Moon Particle' Flyknit AJ6599-202 Size 9.5
- Adidas Originals Country OG Womens Trainers S32201 Sneakers shoes
- Adidas Crazy Bounce Sneakers - Maroon - Mens
- Mens New Balance M1500 D Grey White Navy Running shoes M1500NBG NEW
Appalachian Citizens’ Law Center appoints Wes Addington, long-time ACLC employee and Black Lung attorney, as Executive Director. Read more about this exciting transition in a letter from Wes below. For Immediate Release Dear Friends, After 14 years working at...
The Lexington Herald-Leader recently interviewed ACLC's Deputy Director, Wes Addington, about the Black Lung Excise Tax that will expire at the end of the year unless Congress takes action. “It’s the beginning of a scenario where you could see very sick miners having...