Media Contact: Eric Dixon at 865-202-8688 (firstname.lastname@example.org) PDF of press release can be found here. April 9th, 2019 WHITESBURG, KY — After years of groundwork by coal-impacted communities and a positive hearing in the House Natural Resources Committee in March, the...
Below is the full oral testimony of ACLC's Senior Coordinator of Policy and Community Engagement, Eric Dixon, on March 28th, 2019 before the House of Representatives' Natural Resources Subcommittee hearing regarding abandoned mine lands and economic opportunity in...
Southerly Magazine published an article yesterday outlining the difficulties facing coal communities today, and ACLC attorney Mary Cromer provided some insight into why this happens below. "You can have low-level corruption and bad management, and things go along fine...
Recently, our Director Wes Addington was interviewed by French and Swiss public radio stations. If you are fluent in French or just curious, you can find the link to the radio story below. "Coal is still the second largest source of energy after oil: it produces 27%...
- Parra x Nike Air Max 1 2018 Brand New Size 9 AT3057-100
- NIKE LEBRON XIV LOW BLACK DARK GREY BASKETBALL SHOES 878636 002 SIZE 11
- Womens Nike Air Max 1 Ultra 2.0 Flyknit Metallic Black gold SZ 6.5 (881195-001)
- Adidas Men's POD-S3.1 G26512 Men SZ 8 - 13
- shoes ADIDAS women Sneakers black B37351
- New Balance Black Mcruznb2 Black With Magnet
- Brand New Puma Cali Sneakers Women’s US 6.5 White Black BNIB
- Nike SB Air Force Ii Low men bluee Green Suede y Sintetico Zapatillas
- Nike Air Diamond Turf Deion Sanders [309434-400] Mens Size 10 DS
- Nike Air Jordan 1 High OG Defiant Couture (BQ6682-006) Size USA 9 Men
- NIKE AIR MAX 90 ESSENTIAL Breathable Men's Running shoes Sneakers Tennis shoes
- Nike Air Versitile Basketball Trainers US 11 CM 29 REF 13
- NIKE LITTLE POSITE ONE QS (GS) VAMPIRE HALLOWEEN SZ 7Y -WMNS SZ 8.5 [846077-003]
- Adidas NEO Daily LX Mens St Cargo Khaki Black Suede Leather Fashion Sneakers
- Women's Adidas Supernova ST - Red - Width med - Running
- New Balance 608 White Grey Black Red Alabaster Classic Sz 10.5 MX608RG1
- RARE VANS Authentic S Wtaps Syndicate Mustard Yellow Low Top Sz 13 Men’s shoes
- NIKE X JOHN ELLIOTT LEBRON 12 NIKE ID WHITE GLOW IN THE DARK SIZE 10 DS RARE
- NEW NIKE AIR HUARACHE AT6156-300 Cargo Khaki Volt Sequoia Gum Dark Brown c1
- NIKE SFB SPECIAL FIELD 8 BOOTS SZ MNS 12.5 (631371 222) RETAIL 150 -NO LID
- Nike Foamposite Eletric bluee Size 13
- NIKE KOBE XI 11 ID MAMBA DAY YELLOW-PURPLE-WHITE-gold SZ 8 [865773-991]
- 2007 NIKE AIR MAX SAMPLE PE RARE FORCE STAT 1 ONE PROMO AMARE STOUDEMIRE 14 15.5
- Nike Air Jordan Sixty Club Mens Basketball shoes Size 10.5 White 535790-101
- Nike Womens Air Max 98 Sail Igloo Fossil (AH6799 105) Size 9 NEW
- Adidas Clima Cool 1 BB2793 Olive Black 5K 10K Marathon Running shoes Mens 11 new
- Women's adidas adizero Defiant Bounce Tennis shoes Cloud White Ash Grey Cloud Wh
- New Balance Men's M574 Sneaker Black Iris Suede Mesh
Appalachian Citizens’ Law Center appoints Wes Addington, long-time ACLC employee and Black Lung attorney, as Executive Director. Read more about this exciting transition in a letter from Wes below. For Immediate Release Dear Friends, After 14 years working at...
The Lexington Herald-Leader recently interviewed ACLC's Deputy Director, Wes Addington, about the Black Lung Excise Tax that will expire at the end of the year unless Congress takes action. “It’s the beginning of a scenario where you could see very sick miners having...