Media Contact: Eric Dixon at 865-202-8688 (firstname.lastname@example.org) PDF of press release can be found here. April 9th, 2019 WHITESBURG, KY — After years of groundwork by coal-impacted communities and a positive hearing in the House Natural Resources Committee in March, the...
New with box: A brand-new, unused, and unworn item (including handmade items) in the original packaging (such as ... Read moreabout the condition
|US Shoe Size (Men's):||12||Style:||Basketball Shoes|
Does not apply
Below is the full oral testimony of ACLC's Senior Coordinator of Policy and Community Engagement, Eric Dixon, on March 28th, 2019 before the House of Representatives' Natural Resources Subcommittee hearing regarding abandoned mine lands and economic opportunity in...
Southerly Magazine published an article yesterday outlining the difficulties facing coal communities today, and ACLC attorney Mary Cromer provided some insight into why this happens below. "You can have low-level corruption and bad management, and things go along fine...
Recently, our Director Wes Addington was interviewed by French and Swiss public radio stations. If you are fluent in French or just curious, you can find the link to the radio story below. "Coal is still the second largest source of energy after oil: it produces 27%...
- NIKE AIR MAX 97 camo from japan (4672
- NIKE AIR MAX 90 ULTRA 2.0 LTR (BLACK BLACK - SUMMIT WHITE)
- Nike Classic Cortez Igloo White Women's 05614301
- Men's adidas Originals Tubular Shadow Knit - Beige - BY3574
- Womens Adidas Ultra Boost X Stella McCartney Running shoes orange Size 8 1 2
- New Balance x J. Crew Classic 520 Sneakers shoes in Hairy Suede Sz 11.5 NIB
- New Puma Women's Fierce Eng Mesh Cross Trainer shoes SZ 7 Purple
- Ks 8s EXT Woven Wonder Mens 9.5
- Classic 2006 Used Worn Size 12 Nike Shox Turbo OH shoes White Brown 313827-221
- Nike AIR PENNY FOAMPOSITE PRO 1 Pure Platinum 17 Brand new
- Men 9Us Court Force High Premium Apricot Pattern Animal
- 2011 Nike Air Jordan V.5 Grown Low VICTORY GREEN OBSIDIAN blueE SAIL WHITE NEW 10
- Womens Nike Air Force 1 Hi Suede 749266-001 Black Brand New Size 10
- Adidas Original Climacool 02 17 CG3347 Men's size US 13 black white red
- Adidas Women's PureBoost X TR 2 Cross Trainer
- New Balance 574 Sports Men's shoes Fresh Foam MS574BG MS574BS MS574CB MS574SCO
- 140 Fenty Puma By Rihanna Women Bow Creeper Sandal Pink (365794-02) Sz 8.5
- 2009 Nike Air Jordan XII 12 Retro FLU GAME BLACK RED WHITE BRED Space Jam 11.5
- NIKE Zoom Kobe Trainer Black Metallic Silver White Mens 10.5 DS NIB
- Nike Roshe One HYP BR Hyperfuse Breathe Black White Lifestyle 2016 833125-001
- Air max 97 red Men’s Sz 7 Wm 8.5
- Nike Air Max 90 Cork With Receipt 25th Anniversary Infrared Infared 725235-706
- Nike Air Force 1 LINEN Ronnie Fieg KITH Miami EXCLUSIVE Men's SIZE 12 PINK NIB
- Men's NIKE AIR HUARACHE blueE
- Nike Women Lunarcharge Premium Iced purplec 923286-500 US Size 6-9 Summit White
- Pharrell x Adidas Superstar Supercolor Green Sneakers
- Adidas Primeknit NMD R1 PK Camo BY9864 Japan Green Pink Women's Running shoes 10
- New Balance 1300 Made In USA Heritage Charcoal Grey 2E wide.M1300cls Size 12
Appalachian Citizens’ Law Center appoints Wes Addington, long-time ACLC employee and Black Lung attorney, as Executive Director. Read more about this exciting transition in a letter from Wes below. For Immediate Release Dear Friends, After 14 years working at...
The Lexington Herald-Leader recently interviewed ACLC's Deputy Director, Wes Addington, about the Black Lung Excise Tax that will expire at the end of the year unless Congress takes action. “It’s the beginning of a scenario where you could see very sick miners having...