Media Contact: Eric Dixon at 865-202-8688 (firstname.lastname@example.org) PDF of press release can be found here. April 9th, 2019 WHITESBURG, KY — After years of groundwork by coal-impacted communities and a positive hearing in the House Natural Resources Committee in March, the...
New with box: A brand-new, unused, and unworn item (including handmade items) in the original packaging (such as ... Read moreabout the condition
Varsity Red, Black, White
|US Shoe Size (Men's):||10.5|
Does not apply
Below is the full oral testimony of ACLC's Senior Coordinator of Policy and Community Engagement, Eric Dixon, on March 28th, 2019 before the House of Representatives' Natural Resources Subcommittee hearing regarding abandoned mine lands and economic opportunity in...
Southerly Magazine published an article yesterday outlining the difficulties facing coal communities today, and ACLC attorney Mary Cromer provided some insight into why this happens below. "You can have low-level corruption and bad management, and things go along fine...
Recently, our Director Wes Addington was interviewed by French and Swiss public radio stations. If you are fluent in French or just curious, you can find the link to the radio story below. "Coal is still the second largest source of energy after oil: it produces 27%...
- Nike x Supreme Flyknit Lunar 1
- Nike Air Max 1 Ultra 2.0 Essential pure platinum men's shoe size 10 875679 101
- Nike-Air-VaporMax-FlyKnit 2 Women’s Size 10.5 Black Racer Pink (942843-015)
- ADIDAS GAZELLE CQ2809 MEN'S ORIGINAL WALKING OUTDOOR SHOES SNEAKERS NEW
- NEW MEN'S ADIDAS GAZELLE CLAY BROWN SUEDE SNEAKERS US MEN'S 5.5
- shoes New Balance M991 WGN ICE mis uk-8½
- Asics Gel-Diablo Athletic Men's shoes Size
- Original Mens Nike Air Max 1 Premium Tape Trainers bluee Reflective 599514410
- Nike Dunk Low Premium Sb 13 orange Box 313170 811 Pigeon Supreme Pink Staple Og
- Nike swoosh hunter QS size 13 white or black
- DS NIKE 2006 DUNK LOW SAFARI 8 SB ZOOM 95 96 FORCE FLIGHT OLYMPIC DENIM 180 AIR
- NIKE 2012 AIR MAX Run shoes 487982-103 WHITE BLACK VOLT UNIVERSITY RED MENS Sz 11
- NIKE AIR MAX MOTION 2 WOMENS Running Training shoes Iridescent Black White 270
- Adidas EQT ADV Mens Boys Size 6 Black White bluee shoes
- Adidas NMD_R1 Primeknit Glitch Camo UK Size 5 BZ0223 Brand New
- New Balance M999JTA Maroon Navy Made In USA Men’s Size 13 lace up Retro Running
- PUMA Women's Vikky Platform Velcro Sneaker - Choose SZ color
- Nike Air Jordan III 3 Black Cement OG Retro 2018 Men’s Size 11
- Nike Monarch IV PR Trainer AV6676-300 UK9 EU44 US10 Legion Green
- Brand New Nike Jordan Flight23 Men's sneakers 317820 601 Red Size 11.5
- 2015 Nike Air Jordan 7 Retro Marvin The Martian Sz 14 (0997) 304775-029
- New Nike Zoom KD 11 Paranoid Multi color bluee Durant Warriors Size 15 AO2604 900
- Nike Air Max Axis Men's Trainers (Size 7.5) Black Anthracite AA2146-006
- Nike Air Huarache Run Tech Pack (Men's Size 7.5) X (Women Size 9) Running shoes
- NIKE Womens Hyperdunk 2017 Tb 897813-300 GORGE GREEN Size 11.5
- Adidas Gazelle Unisex Black White Suede & Synthetic Trainers - 5.5 UK
- NEW Adidas Size 10.5 Tubular Instinct Originals Men's shoes S80088 Sneakers
- New Balance MT580 Size 11.5 Grey White Pink 3M MT580HOT 2009 B
Appalachian Citizens’ Law Center appoints Wes Addington, long-time ACLC employee and Black Lung attorney, as Executive Director. Read more about this exciting transition in a letter from Wes below. For Immediate Release Dear Friends, After 14 years working at...
The Lexington Herald-Leader recently interviewed ACLC's Deputy Director, Wes Addington, about the Black Lung Excise Tax that will expire at the end of the year unless Congress takes action. “It’s the beginning of a scenario where you could see very sick miners having...