Media Contact: Eric Dixon at 865-202-8688 (email@example.com) PDF of press release can be found here. April 9th, 2019 WHITESBURG, KY — After years of groundwork by coal-impacted communities and a positive hearing in the House Natural Resources Committee in March, the...
|Condition:||New without box : |
A brand-new, unused, and unworn item (including handmade items) that is not in original packaging or may be missing original packaging materials (such as the original box or bag). The original tags may not be attached. For example, new shoes (with absolutely no signs of wear) that are no longer in their original box fall into this category. See all condition definitions- opens in a new window or tab
|Seller Notes:||“Brand New, Never Worn!”|
|US Shoe Size (Women's):||7.5||Brand:|
Below is the full oral testimony of ACLC's Senior Coordinator of Policy and Community Engagement, Eric Dixon, on March 28th, 2019 before the House of Representatives' Natural Resources Subcommittee hearing regarding abandoned mine lands and economic opportunity in...
Southerly Magazine published an article yesterday outlining the difficulties facing coal communities today, and ACLC attorney Mary Cromer provided some insight into why this happens below. "You can have low-level corruption and bad management, and things go along fine...
Recently, our Director Wes Addington was interviewed by French and Swiss public radio stations. If you are fluent in French or just curious, you can find the link to the radio story below. "Coal is still the second largest source of energy after oil: it produces 27%...
- Nike Air Jordan Finals Pack XIII XIV DMP Finals Pack Size 13
- Nike Air Humara 17' QS Hiking Trail Mens shoes blueee Spark Silver AO3297 001 New
- NIKE Air Zoom Mariah Flyknit Racer Total Crimson bluee Running shoes NEW Mens 13
- Nike Air Force 1 07 Lvb Realtree Ao2441-800 orange Mod.Ao2441-800
- Asics Gel Lyte III Mens White Textile Athletic Lace Up Running shoes 7.5
- Jordan Retro 10 White Black Light Steel Grey Basketball shoes Sz 11 (310805 103)
- Nike Kobe 7 VII Galaxy All Star DS STOCK X VERIFIED size 11
- Nike Stefan Janoski SB Warmth 685277-016 Black Ivory Gym Wool Red Unisex shoes
- NIKE AIR JORDAN SON OF LOW GS BLACK SZ 7Y - WMNS SZ 8.5 BEL AIR [580604-028]
- Adidas Crazy Explosive Primeknit Low 2017 Black yellow basket Men s12.5 AC7324
- Adidas - NMD_CS1 Primeknit W Grey Four Grey Five Trace Pink Sneaker BD7791
- Brand New Nike Air Foamposite 2015 Pro White Gym Red Gorge Green 624041-102 Sz 8
- 8.5 Men's Nike Air Max 90 Big Logo orange white black running casual multicolor
- New Balance 878 orange Men’s Size 9 Athletic Running shoes ML878RSA
- PUMA RIBBON BOW SATIN CREAM SNEAKERS WOMENS US SIZE 7
Appalachian Citizens’ Law Center appoints Wes Addington, long-time ACLC employee and Black Lung attorney, as Executive Director. Read more about this exciting transition in a letter from Wes below. For Immediate Release Dear Friends, After 14 years working at...
The Lexington Herald-Leader recently interviewed ACLC's Deputy Director, Wes Addington, about the Black Lung Excise Tax that will expire at the end of the year unless Congress takes action. “It’s the beginning of a scenario where you could see very sick miners having...