Media Contact: Eric Dixon at 865-202-8688 (firstname.lastname@example.org) PDF of press release can be found here. April 9th, 2019 WHITESBURG, KY — After years of groundwork by coal-impacted communities and a positive hearing in the House Natural Resources Committee in March, the...
New with box: A brand-new, unused, and unworn item (including handmade items) in the original packaging (such as ... Read moreabout the condition
|Style:||Running, Cross Training|
|Product Line:||Nike Air Max|
|US Shoe Size (Women's):||8|
Does not apply
Below is the full oral testimony of ACLC's Senior Coordinator of Policy and Community Engagement, Eric Dixon, on March 28th, 2019 before the House of Representatives' Natural Resources Subcommittee hearing regarding abandoned mine lands and economic opportunity in...
Southerly Magazine published an article yesterday outlining the difficulties facing coal communities today, and ACLC attorney Mary Cromer provided some insight into why this happens below. "You can have low-level corruption and bad management, and things go along fine...
Recently, our Director Wes Addington was interviewed by French and Swiss public radio stations. If you are fluent in French or just curious, you can find the link to the radio story below. "Coal is still the second largest source of energy after oil: it produces 27%...
- Off white air max 97 white
- Nike Flyknit Lunar 1 Plus White black Dark Grey US9.5
- DS adidas Yeezy Boost 700 Inertia - EG7597 - Size 7.5
- Adidas C77124 Classic Superstar Originals White Black gold Womens Mens NEW W BOX
- Adidas Men's Cloudfoam Revival Mid Basketball shoes, Grey Tech Grey Black, (9...
- PUMA - 368358 03 - COURT CLASSIC SKULL PATCH - Men's shoes - TEAL - Size 11
- ASICS SNEAKERS GEL-LYTE grey SCURO BIANCO 1193A026-250
- NIKEAir Huarache UtilitySize 12Grey Black Off White Camoraresold out
- Nike Air Max 270 Volt Black White SZ 10 ( AH8050-701 )
- Nike X Procell Air Force 1 Low NYC Canvas LIMITED RELEASE CJ0691 100
- OG JORDAN XIII 13 RETRO WHEAT 2004 size 10
- Nike Ebernon Mid Winter Men's sneakers shoes size 14
- Womens Adidas Superstar W - D97778 - White Trainers
- Adidas Originals EQT Basketball Adv SIZE 11 (Men's) Grey Green
- [BY9647] Womens Adidas NMD_R1 W Running Sneaker - Grey (NO BOX)
- NEW BALANCE KV 574 WENJI - GREY TURCHESE-22½
- Vans Style 36 Marshmallow Racing Red Sz 5 VN0A3DZ3OXS 100% AUTHENTIC
- Nike Flyknit Trainer Black White 532984 010 Padded Size 10.5 DS Kanye Yeezy HTM
- Nike Air Trainer SC II sz 8.5 Bo Jackson Raiders 443575-011 Rare Vintage
- 2014 Nike Air Jordan 13 Retro PRM BG Infrared 23 Sz 6 Youth
- Nike Air Jordan Super Fly 5 Men’s Basketball shoes Purple Black Size 11
- Nike MEN'S Kyrie 5 V TACO PE SIZE 9.5 BRAND NEW BASKETBALL SOLD OUT CAMO 3M
- Nike Air Jordan 1 Retro High Homage to Home H2H OG NRG (Non-numbered) 861428-061
- NEW MEN'S NIKE Air Max IVO Black White Crimson size 10 (580518 016)
- Nike WOMEN'S Golkana Boot SIZE 11 BRAND NEW Winter Snow Boots
- Adidas Originals Stan Smith Green UK10 US10.5 EU44 2 3 OG White
- SNEAKERS WOMAN ADIDAS CONTINENTAL 80 W G27722 WHITE
- NEW BALANCE 580 DECONSTRUCTED RETRO RUNNING SHOES TAN OFF WHITE MRT580DT
Appalachian Citizens’ Law Center appoints Wes Addington, long-time ACLC employee and Black Lung attorney, as Executive Director. Read more about this exciting transition in a letter from Wes below. For Immediate Release Dear Friends, After 14 years working at...
The Lexington Herald-Leader recently interviewed ACLC's Deputy Director, Wes Addington, about the Black Lung Excise Tax that will expire at the end of the year unless Congress takes action. “It’s the beginning of a scenario where you could see very sick miners having...