Media Contact: Eric Dixon at 865-202-8688 (firstname.lastname@example.org) PDF of press release can be found here. April 9th, 2019 WHITESBURG, KY — After years of groundwork by coal-impacted communities and a positive hearing in the House Natural Resources Committee in March, the...
New with box: A brand-new, unused, and unworn item (including handmade items) in the original packaging (such as ... Read moreabout the condition
Below is the full oral testimony of ACLC's Senior Coordinator of Policy and Community Engagement, Eric Dixon, on March 28th, 2019 before the House of Representatives' Natural Resources Subcommittee hearing regarding abandoned mine lands and economic opportunity in...
Southerly Magazine published an article yesterday outlining the difficulties facing coal communities today, and ACLC attorney Mary Cromer provided some insight into why this happens below. "You can have low-level corruption and bad management, and things go along fine...
Recently, our Director Wes Addington was interviewed by French and Swiss public radio stations. If you are fluent in French or just curious, you can find the link to the radio story below. "Coal is still the second largest source of energy after oil: it produces 27%...
- Nike Sean Wotherspoon Air Max 1 97 Size 13 Pre-owned Excellent Condition W Box
- New Mens Nike Zoom Terra Sertig 16 Hiking shoes Taxi yellow 904335-700 Sz 9
- Adidas Bape Ultraboost Black Camo Exclusive Size 6 Limited Release
- Adidas Men's NMD_R1 PK Zebra Pack Sashiko Black - Size 9
- Womens adidas Running Sneakers Pure Boost X TR Fitness shoes Dark bluee Size 7
- PUMA Blaze Of Glory NYY
- ASICS GEL MAI SZ 9.5 AMBERLIGHT pink TAUPE H812L 1726
- Nike AIR VAPORMAX Running shoes Hot Punch AH9046 001 Men’s Size 9.5
- Nike Jordan Ultra Fly 3 AR0044-601 SIZE 12 USA SIZE 11 UK SIZE 46 Europe NEW DS
- Nike Air Max Vapormax 97 Metallic gold Size 10.5. AJ7291-700 1 95 98
- Nike Air Jordan 12 Retro XII Black Gamma bluee Gym Red 130690-027 Size 10 and 13
- Nike Zoom Matumbo 3 Rio Spiked Running shoes 835995-999 Volt Sz 6
- Nike WMNS Waffle Racer size 8.5 Off-White Gum Black 881183-100. internationalist
- [CG3781] Mens Adidas WH NMD C2 Chukka - Wings + Horns Brown Sneaker
- Womens Adidas ZX Flux W - S42057 - Black White Trainers
- NEW BALANCE MSX90PLA X90 KNIT (Pigment-bluee Red) Lifestyle NEW
- PUMA Women's Basket Heart Denim
- 2013 Air Jordan Retro 5 Reflct Silver White Red Deadstock Size 12 NWB
- Nike Huarache Run black red grey Bambini Ragazzi shoes Sportive (Pti )
- Nike Air Huarache Utility PRM White Varsity Royal Crimson Men’s Size 10 New
- Men's Air Jordan 1 Retro High OG Guava Ice Guava Ice Sail 555088-801 IN HAND
- Nike Air Barkley Posite Max Charles Barkley 555097 003 Air Jordan sz 8.5
- Nike Air Jordan III 3 Retro '88 White Cement 1988 dunk contest DS Size 13
- Nike Dualtone Racer SE 922170-400 Obsidian bluee Men's Running shoes Size 11.5
- Women's Nike Huarache Run Ultra Size 12 (819151-303) PALM GREEN LEGION GREEN
- Adidas Men's Tubular Shadow Knit Originals Running shoes B8942 Black NEW
- Adidas Eqt Racing Adv Womens Style By9798 Black Black Off White Size 10.5
- New Balance Men 2016 Tokyo Design Studio ML2016OA white ML2016OA
Appalachian Citizens’ Law Center appoints Wes Addington, long-time ACLC employee and Black Lung attorney, as Executive Director. Read more about this exciting transition in a letter from Wes below. For Immediate Release Dear Friends, After 14 years working at...
The Lexington Herald-Leader recently interviewed ACLC's Deputy Director, Wes Addington, about the Black Lung Excise Tax that will expire at the end of the year unless Congress takes action. “It’s the beginning of a scenario where you could see very sick miners having...