Media Contact: Eric Dixon at 865-202-8688 (email@example.com) PDF of press release can be found here. April 9th, 2019 WHITESBURG, KY — After years of groundwork by coal-impacted communities and a positive hearing in the House Natural Resources Committee in March, the...
Below is the full oral testimony of ACLC's Senior Coordinator of Policy and Community Engagement, Eric Dixon, on March 28th, 2019 before the House of Representatives' Natural Resources Subcommittee hearing regarding abandoned mine lands and economic opportunity in...
Southerly Magazine published an article yesterday outlining the difficulties facing coal communities today, and ACLC attorney Mary Cromer provided some insight into why this happens below. "You can have low-level corruption and bad management, and things go along fine...
Recently, our Director Wes Addington was interviewed by French and Swiss public radio stations. If you are fluent in French or just curious, you can find the link to the radio story below. "Coal is still the second largest source of energy after oil: it produces 27%...
- Supreme x NBA Air Force 1 Mid black ss 18 logo size 11.5
- NIKE LUPINEK FLYKNIT LOW - DARK COOL GREY - 882685 001 -
- Nike Tiempo Rio II FG 631287330 white halfshoes
- NIKE MENS FLEX CONTACT BLACK RED WHITE RUNNING SHOES FREE POST AUSTRALIA
- DS 2018 VANS SLIP ON V98CL KOJIMA INDIGO DENIM VANS JAPAN SZ10.5
- 2018 Nike Air Jordan 3 III Retro White Mocha Size 12.5. 136064-122
- Nike Air Jordan 1 Rebel XX OG Retro Top 3 Womens sz 12 Mens sz 10.5. AT4151-001
- NIB BRAND NEW NIKE Pocket Fly DM Running shoes Sneakers, Size 9 US,
- Nike Air Max Plus Tuned TN Women Sz 8 Bordeaux Purple White Sail AV7912-600
- Adidas Originals Equipment Support EQT RF Core Black White Turbo Pink BB1321 11
- Adidas Women's NMD RS Primeknit Green
- NIKE FREE FLYKNIT HTM SP TOUR YELLOW US 8 MIXTURE 2013 CITY CHUKKA LUNAR
- Nike Air Max 90 Premium Wool Men's size 7.5 US 700155-300
- NEW BALANCE 996 SZ 7 HERITAGE MADE IN USA DARK GREEN NAVY WHITE M996CSL
- PUMA Brown Suede Bow Women’s Sneakers Women shoes Sport Classics New Size 7.5
Appalachian Citizens’ Law Center appoints Wes Addington, long-time ACLC employee and Black Lung attorney, as Executive Director. Read more about this exciting transition in a letter from Wes below. For Immediate Release Dear Friends, After 14 years working at...
The Lexington Herald-Leader recently interviewed ACLC's Deputy Director, Wes Addington, about the Black Lung Excise Tax that will expire at the end of the year unless Congress takes action. “It’s the beginning of a scenario where you could see very sick miners having...