Media Contact: Eric Dixon at 865-202-8688 (firstname.lastname@example.org) PDF of press release can be found here. April 9th, 2019 WHITESBURG, KY — After years of groundwork by coal-impacted communities and a positive hearing in the House Natural Resources Committee in March, the...
New with box: A brand-new, unused, and unworn item (including handmade items) in the original packaging (such as ... Read moreabout the condition
Palm Green/Glacier Blue/White
|Width:||Medium (B, M)|
Below is the full oral testimony of ACLC's Senior Coordinator of Policy and Community Engagement, Eric Dixon, on March 28th, 2019 before the House of Representatives' Natural Resources Subcommittee hearing regarding abandoned mine lands and economic opportunity in...
Southerly Magazine published an article yesterday outlining the difficulties facing coal communities today, and ACLC attorney Mary Cromer provided some insight into why this happens below. "You can have low-level corruption and bad management, and things go along fine...
Recently, our Director Wes Addington was interviewed by French and Swiss public radio stations. If you are fluent in French or just curious, you can find the link to the radio story below. "Coal is still the second largest source of energy after oil: it produces 27%...
- NIKE AIR MAX 97 camo from japan (4672
- NIKE AIR MAX 90 ULTRA 2.0 LTR (BLACK BLACK - SUMMIT WHITE)
- Nike Classic Cortez Igloo White Women's 05614301
- Men's adidas Originals Tubular Shadow Knit - Beige - BY3574
- Womens Adidas Ultra Boost X Stella McCartney Running shoes orange Size 8 1 2
- New Balance x J. Crew Classic 520 Sneakers shoes in Hairy Suede Sz 11.5 NIB
- New Puma Women's Fierce Eng Mesh Cross Trainer shoes SZ 7 Purple
- Nike Lebron 15 XV Ashes Oreo Black White Grey Mens Size 10.5. GREAT CONDITION
- Nike Air Dunk SB High 2007 Ostrich Leather Tobacco Brown Sz 13 Mid shoes sneaker
- Nike Air Jordan 6 Infrared White Size 11
- NIKE FLY.BY LOW TRIPLE BLACK ANTHRACITE BASKETBALL OVERPLAY VISI PRO MENS SIZE
- Nike Air Max 360 BB Low Chlorine bluee Size 11
- Nike Cortez Classic YOTH Metallic gold Gym Red Women's Size 7 631662 706
- Adidas EQT Support 93 17 Boost Black Milled Leather & Suede Mens Size 6
- Adidas Deerupt Runner Womens CQ2909 Black Pink White Running shoes Size 8.5
- New Balance Men's 627v2 Work Training shoes, Brown, 8 D US
- Puma Suede Platform Elemental 36222401 Casual Women
- Men 7.5Us Domestic Regular Nike Atmos Air Max Dlx Animal
- NIKE AIR TRAINER SC HIGH LUX 2002 - ITEM 16-38 STYLE 678082 001
- Nike Epic React Trainers Mens US 6.5 CM 24.5 REF 5171
- Lebron XI 11 Elite Premium Maison Special edition VVVNDS sz. 14 bluee Glow
- NEW NIKE Air Force 1 'EQUALITY' BHM Blk Wht SIZE 8.5 NWT
- Nike Air Max Lunar1 White Black Cool Grey Volt SZ 12 654469-100 Lunar 1
- NEW NIKE LeBron James Soldier Ten White Green High Top Basketball shoes Size 17.5
- NIKE AIR MORE UPTEMPO CHROME [917593 100] PIPPEN MAX SZ 12 WMNS 10.5 MEN’S
- US Size 10 Adidas Jeremy Scott INSTINCT HI WHITE and BLACK
- Saucony Vintage Jazz NXT XT600 Running shoes, New with Original Box Sz 11
- New Balance shoes M991 FA uk-10
Appalachian Citizens’ Law Center appoints Wes Addington, long-time ACLC employee and Black Lung attorney, as Executive Director. Read more about this exciting transition in a letter from Wes below. For Immediate Release Dear Friends, After 14 years working at...
The Lexington Herald-Leader recently interviewed ACLC's Deputy Director, Wes Addington, about the Black Lung Excise Tax that will expire at the end of the year unless Congress takes action. “It’s the beginning of a scenario where you could see very sick miners having...