Media Contact: Eric Dixon at 865-202-8688 (firstname.lastname@example.org) PDF of press release can be found here. April 9th, 2019 WHITESBURG, KY — After years of groundwork by coal-impacted communities and a positive hearing in the House Natural Resources Committee in March, the...
New with box: A brand-new, unused, and unworn item (including handmade items) in the original packaging (such as ... Read moreabout the condition
Below is the full oral testimony of ACLC's Senior Coordinator of Policy and Community Engagement, Eric Dixon, on March 28th, 2019 before the House of Representatives' Natural Resources Subcommittee hearing regarding abandoned mine lands and economic opportunity in...
Southerly Magazine published an article yesterday outlining the difficulties facing coal communities today, and ACLC attorney Mary Cromer provided some insight into why this happens below. "You can have low-level corruption and bad management, and things go along fine...
Recently, our Director Wes Addington was interviewed by French and Swiss public radio stations. If you are fluent in French or just curious, you can find the link to the radio story below. "Coal is still the second largest source of energy after oil: it produces 27%...
- ACRONYM X NIKE AF1 DOWNTOWN HI SP - SZ 8-13 - DAF1-001 - AIR FORCE 1 WHITE OLIVE
- NIKE AIR MORE UPTEMPO White Fuchsia Blast Pink Metallic gold Racer blueee GS Kids
- W NIKE AIR MAX 95 SAMPLE [307960 302] NO VAPOR ATMOS DOERNBECHER GREEDY SZ 7
- Adidas Performance Men's Speed Trainer 3.0 - Choose SZ color
- 1810 adidas COURT 70S Women's Sneakers Sports shoes B96218
- New Balance Men's Fuel Core Rush V3 Running shoes White Black Hi Lite
-  Womens Puma x Rihanna Fenty Ankle Strap Sneaker
- Nike air max 97 OG Ds QS 98 90 95 93 deluxe tn BNIB SALE
- Nike Vandal High Supreme Leather Men Lifestyle shoes B&W AH8518-003 Sz 11.5
- Nike Zoom STEFAN JANOSKI PREMIUM SB DIGI CAMO FLORAL BLACK RED GREEN WHITE DS 13
- 2016 Nike Air Foamposite One Maroon Size 12. 314996-601 Jordan Penny
- NIKE TESSEN shoes for men, NEW,Style AA2160, US size 11
- Womens NIKE FLEX 2016 RN Black Running Trainers 830751 009
- New adidas Originals Men Stan Smith shoes Embossed bluee Pool White 099858 Lea x1
- Adidas ORIGINALS SUPERSTAR WOMENS white black gold B41513 NEU
- Balance Men's Mens Arishi Fresh Foam Running shoes, Dark Grey, 10 D US
- PUMA Womens 76 Runner Mesh Suede 7 M- Pick SZ color.
- Nike Air Foamposite One Memphis Tigers Size 10 BV8161-400 Release Date March22
- Nike Mens Air Lunar Force 1 Duckboot ‘17 Dark Grey Anthracite 916682 003 Sz 9.5
- Nike Men's Flyknit Trainer Sunset Tint Black Pink White AH8396 600 Size 10.5
- Nike Hyperdunk OG United We Rise Men's SZ 13 NEW 863301-146 Olympics KOBE
- Nike Air Max 270 JDI MEN shoes Lifestyle AH8050-002 Black NEW In Box
- Men 11Us Air Presto Mid Acronym
- Nike Kobe AD Black Gum 922482-006 Size 9 Mid Mesh Flywire A.D. Light Brown Sail
- NIKE Womens Nike Tanjun 812655-201 SAND WHITE Womens Size 7.5
- ADIDAS X BEAVIS AND BUTT-HEAD Matchcourt Hi Cloud White Icey bluee DB3379
- New Adidas Original Womens FALCON BLACK WHITE B28129 US W 5 - 10 TAKSE AU
- New Balance U 520 Ak shoes Retro Sport Tempo Libero Sneaker Navy grey U520AK
Appalachian Citizens’ Law Center appoints Wes Addington, long-time ACLC employee and Black Lung attorney, as Executive Director. Read more about this exciting transition in a letter from Wes below. For Immediate Release Dear Friends, After 14 years working at...
The Lexington Herald-Leader recently interviewed ACLC's Deputy Director, Wes Addington, about the Black Lung Excise Tax that will expire at the end of the year unless Congress takes action. “It’s the beginning of a scenario where you could see very sick miners having...