Media Contact: Eric Dixon at 865-202-8688 (firstname.lastname@example.org) PDF of press release can be found here. April 9th, 2019 WHITESBURG, KY — After years of groundwork by coal-impacted communities and a positive hearing in the House Natural Resources Committee in March, the...
New with box: A brand-new, unused, and unworn item (including handmade items) in the original packaging (such as ... Read moreabout the condition
Below is the full oral testimony of ACLC's Senior Coordinator of Policy and Community Engagement, Eric Dixon, on March 28th, 2019 before the House of Representatives' Natural Resources Subcommittee hearing regarding abandoned mine lands and economic opportunity in...
Southerly Magazine published an article yesterday outlining the difficulties facing coal communities today, and ACLC attorney Mary Cromer provided some insight into why this happens below. "You can have low-level corruption and bad management, and things go along fine...
Recently, our Director Wes Addington was interviewed by French and Swiss public radio stations. If you are fluent in French or just curious, you can find the link to the radio story below. "Coal is still the second largest source of energy after oil: it produces 27%...
- ACRONYM X NIKE AF1 DOWNTOWN HI SP - SZ 8-13 - DAF1-001 - AIR FORCE 1 WHITE OLIVE
- NIKE AIR MORE UPTEMPO White Fuchsia Blast Pink Metallic gold Racer blueee GS Kids
- W NIKE AIR MAX 95 SAMPLE [307960 302] NO VAPOR ATMOS DOERNBECHER GREEDY SZ 7
- Adidas Performance Men's Speed Trainer 3.0 - Choose SZ color
- 1810 adidas COURT 70S Women's Sneakers Sports shoes B96218
- New Balance Men's Fuel Core Rush V3 Running shoes White Black Hi Lite
-  Womens Puma x Rihanna Fenty Ankle Strap Sneaker
- Nike Air Foamposite One Stealth Size 10
- Nike Air Max 270 Wolf Grey University Red Men's Lifestyle shoes AH8050-018
- Nike Air Zoom LeBron X 10 Ten James All-Star Area 72 What The All Star 11 VNDS
- Nike Air Trainer max 96 gold 11.5 Canyon 90 180 270 120 Bo sc III 91 95 97 force
- Nike SB Zoom Janoski CNVS CPSL 855628-111 White Ivory New Men's shoes Size 8
- Nike Womens Internationalist JCRD Winter Trainers 859544 Sneakers shoes
- Adidas Adi-Ease Hundreds Brooklyn Nets Black White Sz 10.5 Q16689
- Adidas B41854 Runner Deerupt Running shoes red Sneakers
- NIB New Balance M1340SB2 Men's Stability Running shoes
- Puma X Fenty By Rihanna Espandrille
- DS Nike YEEZY Foamposite Size 10.5
- 2008 Nike Air Jordan 60 Plus 364806-062 Mens Trainers Sneakers Kicks shoes 13 US
- Nike hyperdunk men shoes basketball bluee silver size 10
- Nike Train Ultrafast Flyknit 843694-004 Corsa Running Tempo Libero shoes da
- Men 9.5Us Nike Air Max Deluxe Triple Black
- Nike Zoom KD9 Kevin Durant Athletic shoes Royal bluee Men 17
- Nike Revolution 4 Mushroom White Size US 12 Men 908988 200
- Nike Women's Dunk Sky Hi BLACK SUEDE WHITE GUM 644877-011 6.5 WEDGE HEEL FASHION
- Men's Adidas Crazy Power RK - bluee - Cross Training Weightlifting shoes (BB6360)
- Women's Adidas UltraBOOST Ice bluee Black White ultra boost S82055
- SNEAKERS MAN NEW BALANCE LIFESTYLE MSX90RCE CASUAL STYLE MEN SNKRSROOM GREY
Appalachian Citizens’ Law Center appoints Wes Addington, long-time ACLC employee and Black Lung attorney, as Executive Director. Read more about this exciting transition in a letter from Wes below. For Immediate Release Dear Friends, After 14 years working at...
The Lexington Herald-Leader recently interviewed ACLC's Deputy Director, Wes Addington, about the Black Lung Excise Tax that will expire at the end of the year unless Congress takes action. “It’s the beginning of a scenario where you could see very sick miners having...