Media Contact: Eric Dixon at 865-202-8688 (firstname.lastname@example.org) PDF of press release can be found here. April 9th, 2019 WHITESBURG, KY — After years of groundwork by coal-impacted communities and a positive hearing in the House Natural Resources Committee in March, the...
New with box: A brand-new, unused, and unworn item (including handmade items) in the original packaging (such as ... Read moreabout the condition
|Material:||Synthetic||Product Line:||Air Max|
|Width:||Medium||US Shoe Size (Women's):||US 7.5|
|Style:||Cross Training Shoes|
Below is the full oral testimony of ACLC's Senior Coordinator of Policy and Community Engagement, Eric Dixon, on March 28th, 2019 before the House of Representatives' Natural Resources Subcommittee hearing regarding abandoned mine lands and economic opportunity in...
Southerly Magazine published an article yesterday outlining the difficulties facing coal communities today, and ACLC attorney Mary Cromer provided some insight into why this happens below. "You can have low-level corruption and bad management, and things go along fine...
Recently, our Director Wes Addington was interviewed by French and Swiss public radio stations. If you are fluent in French or just curious, you can find the link to the radio story below. "Coal is still the second largest source of energy after oil: it produces 27%...
- Parra x Nike Air Max 1 2018 Brand New Size 9 AT3057-100
- NIKE LEBRON XIV LOW BLACK DARK GREY BASKETBALL SHOES 878636 002 SIZE 11
- Womens Nike Air Max 1 Ultra 2.0 Flyknit Metallic Black gold SZ 6.5 (881195-001)
- Adidas Men's POD-S3.1 G26512 Men SZ 8 - 13
- shoes ADIDAS women Sneakers black B37351
- New Balance Black Mcruznb2 Black With Magnet
- Brand New Puma Cali Sneakers Women’s US 6.5 White Black BNIB
- Nike SFB 6 Canvas NSW Men's Sneaker Boot Black Black-Sail 844577-001
- NIKE AIR MAX 97 PREMIUM SZ MNS 10
- Men 10Us 28 Air Force 1 Low 07 Lv8 Nd
- Nike Kevin Durant KD VII 7 EXT Floral QS Fragment 10 Aunt Pearl GSW Warriors
- Men's Nike Air Jordan 3 III Retro True bluee White 2016 OG Size 10.5 854262 106
- NEW RARE Wmns Nike Air Huarache City AH6787 400 Size 7 Women’s
- Adidas Dame 4 NBA Men's Size 19 Damian Lillard Basketball shoes Maroon Sneakers
- Adidas Originals Women's I-5923 Running shoes, Chalk Pink White red, 8 M US
- New Balance 1260 v7 Size US 12 M (D) Men's Running shoes bluee M1260BO7
- PUMA Womens Vega SL Ballet Flat- Select SZ color.
- 2009 Nike Zoom Kobe 4 IV Four Rings 12 344335-400 Finals MVP Puppets undefeated
- Nike Air Max Motion Lw Se 844836-660 Lifestyle Casual shoes Trainers
- NIKE DUNK LOW iD NFL PHILADELPHIA EAGELS SZ 13 [535081-901]
- Nike Air Max Delux Mens Running shoes Midnight Navy Laser orange Size 11.5
- Nike Flyknit Racer bluee Tint Denim Earth Tones Obsidian White 862713-401 Size 9
- Air Max Uptempo 96 Size 9.5
- Nike Zoom Fly Gunsmoke Grey Running shoes Men's Size 10 Marathon Run Training
- NIKE Womens Nike Air Zoom Strong 2 921335-100 WHITE Size 9.5
- SHOES MAN ADIDAS X_PLR BY8690
- Adidas MATCHCOURT RX2 LTD - Brown - Mens
- New Balance UNDFTD Stussy Hectic Size 11 CM996USH blueE Yellow B
Appalachian Citizens’ Law Center appoints Wes Addington, long-time ACLC employee and Black Lung attorney, as Executive Director. Read more about this exciting transition in a letter from Wes below. For Immediate Release Dear Friends, After 14 years working at...
The Lexington Herald-Leader recently interviewed ACLC's Deputy Director, Wes Addington, about the Black Lung Excise Tax that will expire at the end of the year unless Congress takes action. “It’s the beginning of a scenario where you could see very sick miners having...