Media Contact: Eric Dixon at 865-202-8688 (email@example.com) PDF of press release can be found here. April 9th, 2019 WHITESBURG, KY — After years of groundwork by coal-impacted communities and a positive hearing in the House Natural Resources Committee in March, the...
Below is the full oral testimony of ACLC's Senior Coordinator of Policy and Community Engagement, Eric Dixon, on March 28th, 2019 before the House of Representatives' Natural Resources Subcommittee hearing regarding abandoned mine lands and economic opportunity in...
Southerly Magazine published an article yesterday outlining the difficulties facing coal communities today, and ACLC attorney Mary Cromer provided some insight into why this happens below. "You can have low-level corruption and bad management, and things go along fine...
Recently, our Director Wes Addington was interviewed by French and Swiss public radio stations. If you are fluent in French or just curious, you can find the link to the radio story below. "Coal is still the second largest source of energy after oil: it produces 27%...
- NEW Nike Adapt BB Authentic Self Power Lacing Size 8 Mens 9.5 Womens
- Nike Mens Free RN Flyknit 2018 942838-001 Size 11 New
- Nike Air Huarache Run Ultra Mens 819685-606 Habablack Red Running shoes Size 7.5
- Nike Air Vapormax Plus Wolf Grey 9
- Puma shoes Women Sneakers Black 95788 BDT SALE
- Nike Mens Air Vapormax Plus Triple White Pure Platinum Running shoes 924453-100
- AIR JORDAN 5 RETRO T23 TOKYO - ITEM NUMBER 2-322 STYLE-454783 701
- Nike Dual Fusion Trail 2 819146-001 Men's Size 13 shoes
- NIKE METCON DSX FK BIONIC FLYKNIT(904659-001)BLACK-TAUPE WMNS SZ.12= MNS 10.5
- Adidas Ultra Boost 3.0 LTD Black Leather Cage Embossed Heel Cup Size 11.5 shoes
- Adidas Women's Rocket Boost MC Running shoes M18568 Fleece Warm Gym Trainers
- Air Jordan 1 Retro High OG Court Purple Size 10 (Men)
- Nike Classic Cortez Leather 749571-154 Men's Lifestyle SHOES FORREST GUMP OG DS
- New Balance 574 NB men lifestyle casual sneakers grey MS574-BG
- PUMA Women's Suede Classic WN's Fashion Sneaker color Agave Green-whisper White
Appalachian Citizens’ Law Center appoints Wes Addington, long-time ACLC employee and Black Lung attorney, as Executive Director. Read more about this exciting transition in a letter from Wes below. For Immediate Release Dear Friends, After 14 years working at...
The Lexington Herald-Leader recently interviewed ACLC's Deputy Director, Wes Addington, about the Black Lung Excise Tax that will expire at the end of the year unless Congress takes action. “It’s the beginning of a scenario where you could see very sick miners having...