Media Contact: Eric Dixon at 865-202-8688 (email@example.com) PDF of press release can be found here. April 9th, 2019 WHITESBURG, KY — After years of groundwork by coal-impacted communities and a positive hearing in the House Natural Resources Committee in March, the...
New without box: A brand-new, unused, and unworn item (including handmade items) that is not in original packaging or ... Read moreabout the condition
Sunset Glow/Pure Platinum
|Fastening:||Lace Up||Width:||Medium (B, M)|
|Country/Region of Manufacture:||Vietnam||Material:||Synthetic|
Below is the full oral testimony of ACLC's Senior Coordinator of Policy and Community Engagement, Eric Dixon, on March 28th, 2019 before the House of Representatives' Natural Resources Subcommittee hearing regarding abandoned mine lands and economic opportunity in...
Southerly Magazine published an article yesterday outlining the difficulties facing coal communities today, and ACLC attorney Mary Cromer provided some insight into why this happens below. "You can have low-level corruption and bad management, and things go along fine...
Recently, our Director Wes Addington was interviewed by French and Swiss public radio stations. If you are fluent in French or just curious, you can find the link to the radio story below. "Coal is still the second largest source of energy after oil: it produces 27%...
- Nike Air Max 95 Royal bluee from japan (5499
- Mens NIKE AIR MAX SOLAS 09 354824-104” MENS SIZE 10.5 blueee White
- NIKE Womens Nike Roshe One Prm 833928-601 RUST PINK RUST PINK-WHITE Size 9.5
- Adidas Crazy Light 3 Low Mens size 14 US orange bluee Rare G99404 Authentic
- Adidas Women's Pureboost Go W, Noble Maroon Trace Maroon Clear Brown
- New Balance M1300CLB size 8.5 Mens dark grey white
- ASICS GEL KAYANO TRAINER EVO SZ 9.5 BLACK H5Y3Q 9090
- NIKE AIR MAX 90 ULTRA ESSENTIAL 2.0 BLACK MINT 875695 009
- NIKE AIR MAX PLUS TN TRAINERS TRIPLE BLACK BLACK
- Nike Air Foamposite Grey Suede
- Nike Lebron XIV Low Basketball shoes Brand New Men’s size 9.5 USA.
- NIKE Zoom Mamba 3 Track Racing Running Spike shoes Volt Men's Size 10.5
- Nike Women Air Max 98 Running shoes bluee Nebula Radient Emerald AH6799-106 SZ 8
- Adidas Grade School Size 6.5 Original Superstar Ortholite Athletic shoes
- ADIDAS WMNS SUPERSTAR SLIP-ON BLACK S81337 US WOMENS SZ 5-7.5
- Mens Size 12 4e Extra Wide Dunham New Balance Boat shoes Cleaned
- PUMA 190136-02 Puma Black White Fierce Rope VR Womens
- 2013 Nike Flyknit Racer Multi-color 1.0 Black Tongue OG DS SZ 14 ( 526628-004 )
- Nike Mens Variation Fabric Low Top Lace Up Running Sneaker, White, Size 8.5
- Mens Nike Free RN CMTR 2017 run commuter - 880841001 - Triple Black Trainers
- Nike Zoom Stefan Janoski Barely Volt White Barel Men's Trainers Limited Stock
- Men 10Us Nike Air Trainer 3 Prm Qs 28 cm
- New Nike Air Jordan Westbrook Sz 7.5 Militia Green gold 768934-305 Snakeskin
- Nike Hemp 6.0 Low Dunks Brown & bluee Sz 7.5
- Nike Air Max 90 Premium 896497-601 Cedar Cedar-Gum-White Wmn Sz 8
- New. Adidas Lux Low 677548 Luxury Yellow Black Mens. Basketball shoes. Size 11.
- Adidas UltraBoost W Black Black White Sportstyle Running Sneakers 2018 BB6149
- NEW BALANCE 576 M576FC MADE IN ENGLAND FAWN SZ 12
Appalachian Citizens’ Law Center appoints Wes Addington, long-time ACLC employee and Black Lung attorney, as Executive Director. Read more about this exciting transition in a letter from Wes below. For Immediate Release Dear Friends, After 14 years working at...
The Lexington Herald-Leader recently interviewed ACLC's Deputy Director, Wes Addington, about the Black Lung Excise Tax that will expire at the end of the year unless Congress takes action. “It’s the beginning of a scenario where you could see very sick miners having...