Media Contact: Eric Dixon at 865-202-8688 (firstname.lastname@example.org) PDF of press release can be found here. April 9th, 2019 WHITESBURG, KY — After years of groundwork by coal-impacted communities and a positive hearing in the House Natural Resources Committee in March, the...
New with box: A brand-new, unused, and unworn item (including handmade items) in the original packaging (such as ... Read moreabout the condition
|US Shoe Size (Men's):||9.5||Style:||Basketball Shoes|
Does not apply
Below is the full oral testimony of ACLC's Senior Coordinator of Policy and Community Engagement, Eric Dixon, on March 28th, 2019 before the House of Representatives' Natural Resources Subcommittee hearing regarding abandoned mine lands and economic opportunity in...
Southerly Magazine published an article yesterday outlining the difficulties facing coal communities today, and ACLC attorney Mary Cromer provided some insight into why this happens below. "You can have low-level corruption and bad management, and things go along fine...
Recently, our Director Wes Addington was interviewed by French and Swiss public radio stations. If you are fluent in French or just curious, you can find the link to the radio story below. "Coal is still the second largest source of energy after oil: it produces 27%...
- NIKE AIR MAX 97 camo from japan (4672
- NIKE AIR MAX 90 ULTRA 2.0 LTR (BLACK BLACK - SUMMIT WHITE)
- Nike Classic Cortez Igloo White Women's 05614301
- Men's adidas Originals Tubular Shadow Knit - Beige - BY3574
- Womens Adidas Ultra Boost X Stella McCartney Running shoes orange Size 8 1 2
- New Balance x J. Crew Classic 520 Sneakers shoes in Hairy Suede Sz 11.5 NIB
- New Puma Women's Fierce Eng Mesh Cross Trainer shoes SZ 7 Purple
- SALE NIKE ZOOM ZM STREAK SPECTRUM COURT PURPLE GREEN WHITE AR1533 500 NEW
- SZ.7 Men's Nike Air Jordan 11 XI Retro Low IE 919712-101 White GymRed.Black
- Air Jordan 1 Turbo Green Retro I High OG Sizes 7-13
- Nike Lebron 16 I Promise Black Metallic Silver shoes AO2588-004 Size 16
- NIKE AIR JORDAN FLIGHT 9 MEN SZ 8
- Nike Air Max Jewell Leather Womens AH6790-002 Pumice Grey Running shoes Size 6.5
- Adidas Veritas Mid Green Green-White B24557 Men's SZ 9
- Adidas EQT Support ADV W ac7972
- BNIB NEW BALANCE 670 SKB BLACK bluee RARE DEADSTOCK MODEL
- shoes FEMME PUMA BASKET PLATFORM CANVAS WN'S 366494
- Mens Size 10 Nike 2004 Delta Force 3 4 Damon Dame Dash shoesZeum w COA 307723-101
- New Nike Flyknit Racer Men's Size 6.5-7 (Women's 8.5-9) Black White 526628-011
- NIKE AIR FORCE 1 SF AF1 MID SPECIAL FIELD BLACK-GUM BROWN SZ 13 [917753-003]
- Nike Zoom KD 4 gold MEDAL SIZE 10
- Nike Air Max 1 Leopard 12 us (Wmn) 10.5 us (Men) patta parra atmos safari animal
- 2010 Air Jordan 6 Retro, Detroit Pistons 384664001 Size 9, NIB, Free SH F12
- Nike Limited Edition Air Men's Size 11 Huarache Team Metallic Silver Black shoes
- Nike Wmns Dualtone Racer II 2 Flyknit Rust Pink White Women shoes AQ4846-600
- Adidas Originals Stan Smith PrimeKnit White Electricity Rare Size 9.5 BA739 New
- Wmns Adidas NMD R1 W PK, Sea Crystal Turquoise, CG3601, Sz 9
- New Balance Men 1550 REVlite Suede ML1550AI red clay ML1550AI
Appalachian Citizens’ Law Center appoints Wes Addington, long-time ACLC employee and Black Lung attorney, as Executive Director. Read more about this exciting transition in a letter from Wes below. For Immediate Release Dear Friends, After 14 years working at...
The Lexington Herald-Leader recently interviewed ACLC's Deputy Director, Wes Addington, about the Black Lung Excise Tax that will expire at the end of the year unless Congress takes action. “It’s the beginning of a scenario where you could see very sick miners having...