Media Contact: Eric Dixon at 865-202-8688 (email@example.com) PDF of press release can be found here. April 9th, 2019 WHITESBURG, KY — After years of groundwork by coal-impacted communities and a positive hearing in the House Natural Resources Committee in March, the...
Pre-owned: An item that has been used or worn previously. See the seller’s listing for full details and ... Read moreabout the condition
|FTG NUMBER:||JG-9668-18025||Width:||Medium (D, M)|
Air Jordan 6 Retro
|US Shoe Size (Men's):||12|
Does not apply
Below is the full oral testimony of ACLC's Senior Coordinator of Policy and Community Engagement, Eric Dixon, on March 28th, 2019 before the House of Representatives' Natural Resources Subcommittee hearing regarding abandoned mine lands and economic opportunity in...
Southerly Magazine published an article yesterday outlining the difficulties facing coal communities today, and ACLC attorney Mary Cromer provided some insight into why this happens below. "You can have low-level corruption and bad management, and things go along fine...
Recently, our Director Wes Addington was interviewed by French and Swiss public radio stations. If you are fluent in French or just curious, you can find the link to the radio story below. "Coal is still the second largest source of energy after oil: it produces 27%...
- ACRONYM X NIKE AF1 DOWNTOWN HI SP - SZ 8-13 - DAF1-001 - AIR FORCE 1 WHITE OLIVE
- NIKE AIR MORE UPTEMPO White Fuchsia Blast Pink Metallic gold Racer blueee GS Kids
- W NIKE AIR MAX 95 SAMPLE [307960 302] NO VAPOR ATMOS DOERNBECHER GREEDY SZ 7
- Adidas Performance Men's Speed Trainer 3.0 - Choose SZ color
- 1810 adidas COURT 70S Women's Sneakers Sports shoes B96218
- New Balance Men's Fuel Core Rush V3 Running shoes White Black Hi Lite
-  Womens Puma x Rihanna Fenty Ankle Strap Sneaker
- Nike MEN'S Air Huarache Run Premium SIZE 9.5 BRAND NEW
- Nike Zoom Hyperdunk 2011 Low Linsanity Treasure bluee Size 11.5 (487638-418)
- Limited Edition Drew Brees Nike Trainer 1.2 - Size 11
- Nike Dunk High SB Pro Supreme orange Star Men's 10.5 Jordan Cement 307385 181
- Nike Tornada Zoom Training Size 10 Midnight Turquoise
- Nike Wmns Metcon DSX Flyknit 2 Cross Training Womens shoes NWOB 924595-001
- Adidas Men's James Harden B E X shoes Red Maroon Basketball shoes Size 10
- Adidas Adizero ADIOS Women's Running shoes Black Fitness Gym Walking NWT B37377
- New balance 1400 Made In USA Japan Exclusive 7.5US
- Puma x Fenty By Rihanna Leadcat Suede FU Slides 367087-03 SCARLET
- NIKE AIR JORDAN AJF 4 PREMIER LASER WHITE-VARSITY RED-BLACK SZ 10.5 [384393-101]
- Nike Kyrie 3 III Three Point Contest Varsity University Red Black Men’s 12
- Air Jordan Why Not Zero 1 White Black 2 Way 4Y-13 Russell Westbrook AO1041-110
- NIKE AIR MAX 1 “LOS PRIMEROS” AH7740-100
- Nike Air Max Plus White bluee Black orange Men's 15994400
- NIKE AIR MAX LD-ZERO grey Nike Air Max zero from japan (3236
- Nike Flyknit Trainer Purple DS Size 10 Air Max Oreo White Black Yellow Pink
- NIKE WOMENS SF AF1 MID SZ 6.5 SPECIAL FIELD AIR FORCE 1 VAST GREY AA3966 005
- Adidas Men ZX Flux Running shoes WHITE WHITE US Size 9
- SNEAKERS FEMME ADIDAS FALCON W CG6632 blue
- New Balance Men's Fresh Foam 80v3 Training shoes - Choose SZ color
Appalachian Citizens’ Law Center appoints Wes Addington, long-time ACLC employee and Black Lung attorney, as Executive Director. Read more about this exciting transition in a letter from Wes below. For Immediate Release Dear Friends, After 14 years working at...
The Lexington Herald-Leader recently interviewed ACLC's Deputy Director, Wes Addington, about the Black Lung Excise Tax that will expire at the end of the year unless Congress takes action. “It’s the beginning of a scenario where you could see very sick miners having...