Media Contact: Eric Dixon at 865-202-8688 (email@example.com) PDF of press release can be found here. April 9th, 2019 WHITESBURG, KY — After years of groundwork by coal-impacted communities and a positive hearing in the House Natural Resources Committee in March, the...
Pre-owned: An item that has been used or worn previously. See the seller’s listing for full details and ... Read moreabout the condition
|FTG NUMBER:||JG-9668-18025||Width:||Medium (D, M)|
Air Jordan 6 Retro
|US Shoe Size (Men's):||12|
Does not apply
Below is the full oral testimony of ACLC's Senior Coordinator of Policy and Community Engagement, Eric Dixon, on March 28th, 2019 before the House of Representatives' Natural Resources Subcommittee hearing regarding abandoned mine lands and economic opportunity in...
Southerly Magazine published an article yesterday outlining the difficulties facing coal communities today, and ACLC attorney Mary Cromer provided some insight into why this happens below. "You can have low-level corruption and bad management, and things go along fine...
Recently, our Director Wes Addington was interviewed by French and Swiss public radio stations. If you are fluent in French or just curious, you can find the link to the radio story below. "Coal is still the second largest source of energy after oil: it produces 27%...
- ACRONYM X NIKE AF1 DOWNTOWN HI SP - SZ 8-13 - DAF1-001 - AIR FORCE 1 WHITE OLIVE
- NIKE AIR MORE UPTEMPO White Fuchsia Blast Pink Metallic gold Racer blueee GS Kids
- W NIKE AIR MAX 95 SAMPLE [307960 302] NO VAPOR ATMOS DOERNBECHER GREEDY SZ 7
- Adidas Performance Men's Speed Trainer 3.0 - Choose SZ color
- 1810 adidas COURT 70S Women's Sneakers Sports shoes B96218
- New Balance Men's Fuel Core Rush V3 Running shoes White Black Hi Lite
-  Womens Puma x Rihanna Fenty Ankle Strap Sneaker
- 7 Men's Nike Air More Uptempo 96 Cool Grey White Midnight Navy bluee 921948 003
- Nike Air Force 1 One 07 Premium 3 Low Mens Black White gold PRM 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
- NIB NIKE AIR MAX 95 OG AT2865-100 WHITE SOLAR RED- GRANITE- DUST SHOES SIZE 10.5
- DS NIKE OFF-WHITE ZOOM FLY MERCURIAL FLYKNIT orange MON AMOUR SZ 8 AO2115-800
- Nike Air Jordan 8 VIII Retro Three Peat (305381 142) Size 10.5. Pre Owned
- New Nike Women's Air Zoom Mariah Flyknit Racer shoes (AA0521-301) Cargo Khaki
- Adidas Solar Drive ST M Boost Black White Men Running Training shoes AQ0326
- Adidas NMD_R1 Women Black Ice Purple US Size 5.5 BA7751
- New Balance M490CL3 Laufschuhe Sneaker Running B5 47 Gr 45
- VANS SK8-HI MTE UNISEX Men's Women's Winter Fall water Resistant shoes MENS SIZE
- Nike Off White Presto White Size 9 2018
- Nike Mens Brown Sail SF Air Force 1 Mid Lace Up Trainers Size 11
- Nike Air Max 95 HAVE A NIKE DAY, Mens (size 11), Black, White - Hyper Jade
- Nike Air Huarache Size 7 (uk) BNIB
- Nike More Uptempo 96 Obsidian Size 7.5. 921948-400 Jordan Kobe Pippen
- Men's NIKE AIR MAX HYPERAGGRESSOR SNEAKERS Size 22 (COLLECTIBLE)
- Nike Air Max CONVERSION Varsity Red On Red M8.5 861678 601
- Nike Women's Air Max 1 LX 917691-002
- Adidas Men's Ortholite Float Questar Byd (B44813) 11.5
- Adidas by Stella McCartney Women's Pure Boost X shoes Size 10 us AQ3709
- M15009CV New Balance Men's 1500.9 Caviar and Vodka Made in England Lifestyle
Appalachian Citizens’ Law Center appoints Wes Addington, long-time ACLC employee and Black Lung attorney, as Executive Director. Read more about this exciting transition in a letter from Wes below. For Immediate Release Dear Friends, After 14 years working at...
The Lexington Herald-Leader recently interviewed ACLC's Deputy Director, Wes Addington, about the Black Lung Excise Tax that will expire at the end of the year unless Congress takes action. “It’s the beginning of a scenario where you could see very sick miners having...