Media Contact: Eric Dixon at 865-202-8688 (email@example.com) PDF of press release can be found here. April 9th, 2019 WHITESBURG, KY — After years of groundwork by coal-impacted communities and a positive hearing in the House Natural Resources Committee in March, the...
|Condition:||Pre-owned : |
An item that has been used or worn previously. See the seller’s listing for full details and description of any imperfections.See all condition definitions- opens in a new window or tab
|Seller Notes:||“used once, item still looking all clean, no scratches, dirt or any damage”|
|Product Line:||Nike Air, Nike Air Force 1, Nike x OFF WHITE||Brand:|
|US Shoe Size (Men's):||5||UPC:|
Does not apply
Below is the full oral testimony of ACLC's Senior Coordinator of Policy and Community Engagement, Eric Dixon, on March 28th, 2019 before the House of Representatives' Natural Resources Subcommittee hearing regarding abandoned mine lands and economic opportunity in...
Southerly Magazine published an article yesterday outlining the difficulties facing coal communities today, and ACLC attorney Mary Cromer provided some insight into why this happens below. "You can have low-level corruption and bad management, and things go along fine...
Recently, our Director Wes Addington was interviewed by French and Swiss public radio stations. If you are fluent in French or just curious, you can find the link to the radio story below. "Coal is still the second largest source of energy after oil: it produces 27%...
- Nike Air Max 95 Royal bluee from japan (5499
- Mens NIKE AIR MAX SOLAS 09 354824-104” MENS SIZE 10.5 blueee White
- NIKE Womens Nike Roshe One Prm 833928-601 RUST PINK RUST PINK-WHITE Size 9.5
- Adidas Crazy Light 3 Low Mens size 14 US orange bluee Rare G99404 Authentic
- Adidas Women's Pureboost Go W, Noble Maroon Trace Maroon Clear Brown
- New Balance M1300CLB size 8.5 Mens dark grey white
- ASICS GEL KAYANO TRAINER EVO SZ 9.5 BLACK H5Y3Q 9090
- Nike Air Force One Low Net Collectors March Madnes
- Men 11Us Mint Nike Dunk High Premium Black Sb Dots
- Nike Air Max 95 Men's Sneakers Casual Running shoes Training Gym Sport NIB
- Jordan Retro 12 “The Master”
- Men Lebron Slides Elite 2 Air Max Size 12 South Beach Salmon
- Womens NIKE METCON 2 Bright Mango Training Trainers 821913 800
- Adidas Samba OG Originals Men’s shoes Black Gum Leather NWT - US Size 9.5
- Adidas Womens ALPHABOUNCE BEYOND W White Black - DB1118
- MEN'S SHOES SNEAKERS NEW BALANCE [ML574ETB]
- VANS MN Ward (Checkerboard) Sailor blue Sneaker in Übergrößen Mehrfarbig VN0A38DM
- Nike Kobe 11 Low Elite Fade to Black FTB Sz.15
- NIKE Air Force 1 \07 Lv8 Lthr Mens Style AJ9507-300 Size 12 M US
- NEW Nike AIR MAX ROSHE RUN ROSHERUN FB blueE CHROME LIME YELLOW 580573-401 SZ 13
- Nike Flyknit Trainer - AH8396 700
- Nike Jordan Retro 3 USB Sail Sport Royal 136064-140 Basketball shoes Men
- Nike Court Bgoldugh Hi Black White Men's Style New In Box
- NIKE RUNNING FREE RN COMMUTER 2017 ATHLETIC SHOES 880841 600 SZ 14 NWOB BORDEAUX
- NIKE KYRIE 4 LUCKY CHARMS (GS) BRIGHT CRIMSON SZ 6.5Y-WOMENS SZ 8 [BV7793-600]
- Adidas Men's Alphabounce CR m Running shoes - Choose SZ color
- ADIDAS LITE RACER Neo MENS Solar orange F99419 NEW
- New Balance - Sneakers - Male - 42 - bluee - 1571126B162909
Appalachian Citizens’ Law Center appoints Wes Addington, long-time ACLC employee and Black Lung attorney, as Executive Director. Read more about this exciting transition in a letter from Wes below. For Immediate Release Dear Friends, After 14 years working at...
The Lexington Herald-Leader recently interviewed ACLC's Deputy Director, Wes Addington, about the Black Lung Excise Tax that will expire at the end of the year unless Congress takes action. “It’s the beginning of a scenario where you could see very sick miners having...