Media Contact: Eric Dixon at 865-202-8688 (email@example.com) PDF of press release can be found here. April 9th, 2019 WHITESBURG, KY — After years of groundwork by coal-impacted communities and a positive hearing in the House Natural Resources Committee in March, the...
New with box: A brand-new, unused, and unworn item (including handmade items) in the original packaging (such as ... Read moreabout the condition
|Material:||mesh||Style:||Running, Cross Training|
|Width:||Medium (D, M)|
Below is the full oral testimony of ACLC's Senior Coordinator of Policy and Community Engagement, Eric Dixon, on March 28th, 2019 before the House of Representatives' Natural Resources Subcommittee hearing regarding abandoned mine lands and economic opportunity in...
Southerly Magazine published an article yesterday outlining the difficulties facing coal communities today, and ACLC attorney Mary Cromer provided some insight into why this happens below. "You can have low-level corruption and bad management, and things go along fine...
Recently, our Director Wes Addington was interviewed by French and Swiss public radio stations. If you are fluent in French or just curious, you can find the link to the radio story below. "Coal is still the second largest source of energy after oil: it produces 27%...
- Nike Air Presto Mid x Acronym Olive - Small Olive Black-Dust
- Explorer 2 849958-100 Mens WHITE BLACK SZ 9.5
- Nike Air zoom Maria Flyknit Racer Pure Platinum Dark Grey Us Size 10.5 918264011
- Air jordan 11 re2pect size 11
- Adidas x Pharrell Williams Tennis Hu in Core Black Chalk White AQ1056 Sz 8-13
- Adidas Vigor Bounce Womens Athletic Running shoes Black & bluee Size 10 EUC
- Puma Mihara Yasuhiro My 44 Mens Trainers Lace Up shoes Polka Dot 349126 01 U67
- Mens Asics DynaFlyte Tokyo T6F3J 2001 orange Flyte Foam Mesh Runing Trainers
- Nike Air Jordan 5 Retro Reflective Camo Dark Stucco 136027 051 Size 11
- NEW OG ORIGINAL 1997 SALES SAMPLE NIKE AIR HAWK FLIGHT ZOOM WHITE MID NAVY PE 9
- Nike SB Blazer Low - Yellow Black Sole
- Womens Nike Air Force 1 Hi Suede 749266-001 Black Brand New Size 10
- Adidas Questar Mens Trail Running Trainers US 9.5 3 REF 528
- Adidas Sports Women's Brown textile
- Nike Air Max 180 x CDG (Comme De Garçon)
- Brand New Nike Jordan Jeter Clutch RE2PECT DS Men's Size 9 Metal Baseball Cleats
- New Balance 801 All Terrain Sz. 8.5 D Trail hiking Acg Vintage M801AT
- Puma Fierce Quilted Athletic Women's shoes Size 7
- Nike Lab Zoom Fly SP Sepia Stone UK6 AA3172-201 air vaporfly max foam JDI SKY
- NIKE AIR JORDAN ZOOM TENACITY 88 Retro 3 SAFARI orange Black 95 1 Air Max sz 8
- 1812 Nike Air Force Max EP Men's Basketball shoes AR0975-004
- Nike Air Trainer 1 Super Bowl 50 Edition Size 12 Condition Preowned No Box
- Men’s Air Force 1 Mid Size 10.5
- Jordan 6 infrared from japan (5646
- Nike AIR JORDAN RETRO SE AWOK NRG shoes Vogue Anna Wintour -BQ3195 001 -Sz 6.5
- Adidas Superstar 80v Undefeated Bape bluee Camo Size 8.5
- Adidas Womens SoleCourt Boost Tennis shoes Lace Up Stripe Textured
- shoes NEW BALANCE Man blue BIANCO MRL996KC-U
- NIB WOMENS PUMA FENTY RIHANNA OATMEAL OFF-WHITE SUEDE CREEPERS SNEAKERS SZ 7.5
- NIKE Air Huarache Run PRM University Red Sail chenille US Mens 13 704830 602
- Nike Lunarglide 8 Mens Running Trainers 843725 Sneakers shoes 001
- Deadstock OG Vintage 1992 Nike Air Flight Maestro 1 Size 7 Pippen
- Nike Air Jordan retro 5 (Dark Stucco) Preowned with receipt, Mens Size 10.5
- NIKE Air Precision II NBK Men's Basketball shoes Black White AQ3521 001 KH
- Nike Men Sz 7.5 Lebron Zoom Soldier VII Kings Pride Sneaker 599264-103 Basketbal
- Nike Air Force 1 Low Doernbecher Freestyle Chloe Swientek BV7165-400 Wmns Sz 8.5
Appalachian Citizens’ Law Center appoints Wes Addington, long-time ACLC employee and Black Lung attorney, as Executive Director. Read more about this exciting transition in a letter from Wes below. For Immediate Release Dear Friends, After 14 years working at...
The Lexington Herald-Leader recently interviewed ACLC's Deputy Director, Wes Addington, about the Black Lung Excise Tax that will expire at the end of the year unless Congress takes action. “It’s the beginning of a scenario where you could see very sick miners having...