Media Contact: Eric Dixon at 865-202-8688 (email@example.com) PDF of press release can be found here. April 9th, 2019 WHITESBURG, KY — After years of groundwork by coal-impacted communities and a positive hearing in the House Natural Resources Committee in March, the...
Pre-owned: An item that has been used or worn previously. See the seller’s listing for full details and ... Read moreabout the condition
|Product Line:||Nike Air|
|US Shoe Size (Men's):||6.5||Brand:|
Below is the full oral testimony of ACLC's Senior Coordinator of Policy and Community Engagement, Eric Dixon, on March 28th, 2019 before the House of Representatives' Natural Resources Subcommittee hearing regarding abandoned mine lands and economic opportunity in...
Southerly Magazine published an article yesterday outlining the difficulties facing coal communities today, and ACLC attorney Mary Cromer provided some insight into why this happens below. "You can have low-level corruption and bad management, and things go along fine...
Recently, our Director Wes Addington was interviewed by French and Swiss public radio stations. If you are fluent in French or just curious, you can find the link to the radio story below. "Coal is still the second largest source of energy after oil: it produces 27%...
- NIKE AIR HUARACHE LIGHT Size 8 OG ULTRAMARINE CONCORD TEAM orange 306127 480
- Nike Air Jordan DMP Pack Defining Moments Retro 14 ONLY 897563 900 Size 12.5
- New Nike Men's Tanjun Racer Casual Sneakers from Finish Line black Cobblestone
- New Nike Men’s Kyrie 3 Hyper Cobalt White Black (852395-102) Size 14 ‘Duke’
- Nike Womens Air Max Zero SI Running shoes Size 11 (881173-101) OATMEAL blueE WHITE
- ADIDAS ORIGINALS X PLR SNEAKER MEN SHOES BLACK WHITE PINK B37434 SIZE 10 NEW
Appalachian Citizens’ Law Center appoints Wes Addington, long-time ACLC employee and Black Lung attorney, as Executive Director. Read more about this exciting transition in a letter from Wes below. For Immediate Release Dear Friends, After 14 years working at...
The Lexington Herald-Leader recently interviewed ACLC's Deputy Director, Wes Addington, about the Black Lung Excise Tax that will expire at the end of the year unless Congress takes action. “It’s the beginning of a scenario where you could see very sick miners having...