Media Contact: Eric Dixon at 865-202-8688 (firstname.lastname@example.org) PDF of press release can be found here. April 9th, 2019 WHITESBURG, KY — After years of groundwork by coal-impacted communities and a positive hearing in the House Natural Resources Committee in March, the...
Below is the full oral testimony of ACLC's Senior Coordinator of Policy and Community Engagement, Eric Dixon, on March 28th, 2019 before the House of Representatives' Natural Resources Subcommittee hearing regarding abandoned mine lands and economic opportunity in...
Southerly Magazine published an article yesterday outlining the difficulties facing coal communities today, and ACLC attorney Mary Cromer provided some insight into why this happens below. "You can have low-level corruption and bad management, and things go along fine...
Recently, our Director Wes Addington was interviewed by French and Swiss public radio stations. If you are fluent in French or just curious, you can find the link to the radio story below. "Coal is still the second largest source of energy after oil: it produces 27%...
- Nike Sean Wotherspoon Air Max 1 97 Size 13 Pre-owned Excellent Condition W Box
- New Mens Nike Zoom Terra Sertig 16 Hiking shoes Taxi yellow 904335-700 Sz 9
- Adidas Bape Ultraboost Black Camo Exclusive Size 6 Limited Release
- Adidas Men's NMD_R1 PK Zebra Pack Sashiko Black - Size 9
- Womens adidas Running Sneakers Pure Boost X TR Fitness shoes Dark bluee Size 7
- PUMA Blaze Of Glory NYY
- ASICS GEL MAI SZ 9.5 AMBERLIGHT pink TAUPE H812L 1726
- NIKE FREE OG '14 PA BLACK BLACK SEA GLASS
- Nike KOBE A.D. EP Soft Pink Grey bluee Kobe Bryant AD Basketball shoes AV3556-004
- Nike Air Jordan 1 AJKO Black Toe White Red size 13
- Nike SB Zoom Stefan Janoski Elite HT Black 918303-001 New Men's shoes Multi Size
- NIKE ROSHE RUN WOMEN'S RUNNING SHOES 100% AUTHENTIC
- WMNS Nike air Jordan 1 high zip AVOK RED size 5.5w
- Adidas Originals X ObyOKZK Campus Mens Size 10.5 Used No Box
- ADIDAS Superstar shoes Bold Espadrilles White DA9573 Women's US 8 New
- New Balance MCRUZKB2 D Black & White Fresh Foam Lifestyle Running shoes NB
- shoes PUMA women SNEAKERS red Scamosciato 362223-03
- Nike Air Jordan 11 XI Retro Low Snakeskin Nightshade Size 11. 528895-033 1 2 3
- Nike SB Blazer Vanilla Ice 11.5 Varsity Red, blueee-Wave 314070-641 2007
- Nike Air Jordan OG Original 15 XV Low White Deep Red Size 10 1999
- NIKE AIR FLIGHTPOSITE 2014 PRM COPPER Size 10
- 2014 NIKE KD VI EXT QS MULTI-COLOR BLACK FLORAL KEVIN DURANT 652120-900 size 11
- NIKE AIR FOOTSCAPE WOVEN NM blueE JAY SNEAKERS 875797 005
- Nike Air Huarache Run (Men's Size 9) Athletic Running Sneaker shoes Triple Black
- Nike WOMEN'S Dunk Sky Hi Essential HIDDEN WEDGE Aqua Teal blueE SIZE 7.5 NEW
- NWOB ADIDAS COUNTRY X KAMANDA NEVER MADE TRAINER MENS SZ 11 (G26797)
- Adidas NMD XR1 Winter Primeknit Sneaker Grey Waterproof BZ0633 Mens US 11.5 shoes
- NEW BALANCE M997PR Black × Brown Vintage Sneakers made in US size US 7 1 2 Y117
Appalachian Citizens’ Law Center appoints Wes Addington, long-time ACLC employee and Black Lung attorney, as Executive Director. Read more about this exciting transition in a letter from Wes below. For Immediate Release Dear Friends, After 14 years working at...
The Lexington Herald-Leader recently interviewed ACLC's Deputy Director, Wes Addington, about the Black Lung Excise Tax that will expire at the end of the year unless Congress takes action. “It’s the beginning of a scenario where you could see very sick miners having...