The Volkswagen T-Cross model stands on a lifting platform in a car tower on the Volkswagen factory premises. picture alliance | picture alliance | Getty Images President Donald Trump’s next trade battle could involve the U.S. slapping steep tariffs on auto imports from Europe — but that wouldn’t really be the White House’s ultimate goal, one expert said Wednesday. Instead, such a move may well prove to be a “Trojan horse” for a bigger deal on agriculture, according to David Hauner, head of cross-asset strategy and economics for Europe, the Middle East…Ankle boots Adidas rick owens Women - Leather (womenBY293)
Iranian President Hassan Rouhani makes a speech during a ceremony in Tehran, Iran on January 10, 2019. Anadolu Agency | Anadolu Agency | Getty Images Iran is officially ending one of its key commitments to the 2015 nuclear deal, local media reported Wednesday, citing a senior official at the country’s Atomic Energy Agency. A “program has been launched” to stop some of Iran’s obligations on orders from the country’s Supreme National Security Council, the Iranian Students’ News Agency reported. The official, who was not named, highlighted suspension of compliance with…Full Story...
- Off-White x Nike Air Presto
- Nike Air Force 1 SF AF1 MID Navy blueee Mens Size 14- One MISSING Strap See Pics
- Nike Wmns SF AF1 Air Force 1 Special Field SE PRM AJ0963 001 Msrp 230 KB
- Adidas Questar Byd Sneaker (Men's) - Collegiate Navy bluee Raw Steel - NEW - 80
- Adidas Tubular Doom Sock W Womens CQ2454 TRAPUR,MAROON,COPFLA Womens Size 10
- NEW BALANCE 530 M530RTA 40-46.5 NEW classic sneaker 1500 574 576 420 997 446
- Asics GT-Cool Men's shoes Light Grey Dark Grey (H402N-1316) Men's Size 11.5
- Nike Air Jordan V 5 Retro Fire Red Black Tongue Men's Size 13.5
- Nike Air Zoom Pegasus 35 Mens 942851-300 Geode Teal Mesh Running shoes Size 9
- Nike Air Jordan 4 IV Retro Bred Cement 308497 089 Fire Red Black Size 11.5.
- Nike Air Incursion Mid Size 11M
- Nike Air Max Plus Tn Chrome Black White Silver Mens Size 8.5 Rare 604133-091
- NIKE W Nike Dualtone Racer Se 940418-200 MUSHROOM Size 7.5
- Adidas Iniki Runner Boost White Pearl Grey Size 12 VNDS NMD Ultra Yeezy Boost
- ADIDAS SUPERSTAR DECON LEATHER LO SNEAKERS WOMEN SHOES BLACK Y8702 SIZE 7.5 NEW
- Balance Men's L4040v4 Metal Baseball shoes, Black, 9.5 D US
- Men 9.5Us Vans Marvel Collaboration Old School
-  AIR JORDAN 3 POWDER blueE Men 25cm from japan (5774
- Nike Air Zoom Direct - 923965 200
- Nike AF1 Ultra Flyknit Mid shoes 817420 301 Palm Green Black Sz 9.5 & 10.5
- NIKE AIR FORCE 1 HI JUST DON - TRIPLE WHITE - SZ 10.5
- Air Jordan Retro 12 OVO White Size 10
- NIKE REACT ELEMENT 87 DARK GREY AQ1090 006 BRAND NEW IN BOX 12, 11, 10, 9, 8, 7
- Men’s Nib New Nike Jordan Ultra Fly 3 TB shoes Black Size 9.5 Basketball
- Nike Vapormax Light II Women’s 10 Atmosphere Grey Gunsmoke AO4537 003 shoes New
- Adidas Men's CLOUDFOAM RACE RUNNING Traninig shoe bluee All sizes B74729
- Adidas Neo Cloudfoam Qt Racer Womens Casual shoes AW4313 GREY Size 6.5
- New Balance Ml 574 Ep shoes Tempo Libero Sport Retro da Ginnastica ML574EP
China’s President Xi Jinping (R) and US President Donald Trump attend a welcome ceremony at the Great Hall of the People in Beijing on November 9, 2017. Nicholas Asfouri | AFP | Getty Images Investors will be closely watching the G-20 summit in Japan next month, as U.S. President Donald Trump and Chinese President Xi Jinping are set to meet amid their escalating trade war — but the odds of striking a deal at that meeting “are about 50-50,” said a former U.S. ambassador to China. “So far, President Trump has…Full Story...
An Indian commuter and yellow taxi crossed behind the wall graffiti displaying in a alley in support of Trinamool Congress (TMC) and Communist Party of India-Marxist (CPI-M) candidate for the upcoming general election, in Kolkata, India on Thursday, 9th May , 2019. Sonali Pal | NurPhoto | Getty Images KOLKATA — The eastern border state of West Bengal is an important battleground in the 2019 Indian parliamentary election in which Prime Minister Narendra Modi is fighting to return to power. But for many small and medium-sized businesses in the state…ADIDAS STELLA MCCARTNEY PURE BOOST X LACELESS WOMENS TRAINERS RARE SHOES
Huawei may be facing an executive order this week that lays the groundwork for US companies being barred from working with the Chinese telecom company. Smith Collection/Gado/Getty Images President Donald Trump is expected to sign an executive order as early as this week that could pave the way for banning US companies from using equipment from Chinese telecom giant Huawei, Reuters reported Tuesday. The order, which has been under consideration for more than a year, won’t name specific companies or countries, the news agency reported, citing unidentified sources described as…women Adidas Falcon shoes da Ginnastica Bianche gold Metallizzato
A New Zealand flag is placed next to flowers and tributes near Al Noor mosque on March 18, 2019 in Christchurch, New Zealand. 50 people were killed, and dozens are still injured in hospital after a gunman opened fire on two Christchurch mosques on Friday, 15 March. Carl Court | Getty Images Facebook said on Tuesday it was tightening rules around its livestreaming feature ahead of a meeting of world leaders aimed at curbing online violence in the aftermath of the Christchurch massacre. A lone gunman killed 51 people at…Full Story...
The painting by Claude Monet, part of the Haystacks “Les Meules” series is displayed at Sotheby’s during a press preview of their upcoming impressionist and modern art sale in New York, U.S., May 3, 2019 Lucas Jackson | Reuters One of the few paintings in Claude Monet’s celebrated “Haystacks” series that still remains in private hands sold at auction on Tuesday for $110.7 million, setting a record for an Impressionist work. The oil on canvas, titled “Meules” and completed in 1890, is the first piece of Impressionist art to command…Adidas NMD_R1 W Women's Faded Pink White Running BB7588 Gym HTF Casual 6.5
On Tuesday, Facebook announced that it would start restricting who can live stream video on the platform following the white nationalist terrorist attacks in New Zealand only a few months ago. According to the blog post, Facebook said that it would be applying what it called a “one strike” policy to Facebook Live that would ban users who violate the platform’s community standards once from using the live-streaming service for set periods of time. This applies to content posted elsewhere on the website, not just streamed on Facebook Live. If…Full Story...