Media Contact: Eric Dixon at 865-202-8688 (firstname.lastname@example.org) PDF of press release can be found here. April 9th, 2019 WHITESBURG, KY — After years of groundwork by coal-impacted communities and a positive hearing in the House Natural Resources Committee in March, the...
Pre-owned: An item that has been used or worn previously. See the seller’s listing for full details and ... Read moreabout the condition
|Style:||Basketball Shoes||US Shoe Size (Men's):||14|
Below is the full oral testimony of ACLC's Senior Coordinator of Policy and Community Engagement, Eric Dixon, on March 28th, 2019 before the House of Representatives' Natural Resources Subcommittee hearing regarding abandoned mine lands and economic opportunity in...
Southerly Magazine published an article yesterday outlining the difficulties facing coal communities today, and ACLC attorney Mary Cromer provided some insight into why this happens below. "You can have low-level corruption and bad management, and things go along fine...
Recently, our Director Wes Addington was interviewed by French and Swiss public radio stations. If you are fluent in French or just curious, you can find the link to the radio story below. "Coal is still the second largest source of energy after oil: it produces 27%...
- NIKE KOBE 9 IX ELITE MASTERPIECE Sz US11 UK10 AS 630847-001 MVP PRELUDE 2014 HTM
- Nike Air Zoom Legend RT Riccardo Tisci Black Graphite 908458-001 Size 5 355
- 2012 Nike Air Jordan 4 Retro SZ 9.5 Black Cement Grey Fire Red 308497-089 w Box
- Men 9Us Mint Nike Flyknit Trainer Fly Knit Black
- Asics 2019 Mens Gel-Torrance Lightweight Road Running Sports shoes
- Nike KD 4 Iv ID Sprite Nerf 9 Jordan Yeezy Bhm Pearl 6 7 8 Galaxy 12.5 Db Bin 11
- NIKE Men's Flex Experience RN 6 Running shoes Grey, Size 11.5 - NEW
- Nike SB Air Max Bruin Vapor Sneakers Black Black Antracite Size 13 New
- Womens Nike Free TR 6 Training shoes Pure Platinum Stealth Pink Blast 7.5
- ADIDAS SUPERSTAR FOUNDATION B27136 White White Men's US SZ 10
- SALE ADIDAS NMD R1 WOMENS PK PRIMEKNIT SHOCK PINK pink CAMO BB2363 W NEW
Appalachian Citizens’ Law Center appoints Wes Addington, long-time ACLC employee and Black Lung attorney, as Executive Director. Read more about this exciting transition in a letter from Wes below. For Immediate Release Dear Friends, After 14 years working at...
The Lexington Herald-Leader recently interviewed ACLC's Deputy Director, Wes Addington, about the Black Lung Excise Tax that will expire at the end of the year unless Congress takes action. “It’s the beginning of a scenario where you could see very sick miners having...