Media Contact: Eric Dixon at 865-202-8688 (email@example.com) PDF of press release can be found here. April 9th, 2019 WHITESBURG, KY — After years of groundwork by coal-impacted communities and a positive hearing in the House Natural Resources Committee in March, the...
New with box: A brand-new, unused, and unworn item (including handmade items) in the original packaging (such as ... Read moreabout the condition
|Product Line:||Nike React|
|US Shoe Size (Men's):||9||Color:|
|Manufacturer Color:||Yellow||Style:||Running Shoes|
Below is the full oral testimony of ACLC's Senior Coordinator of Policy and Community Engagement, Eric Dixon, on March 28th, 2019 before the House of Representatives' Natural Resources Subcommittee hearing regarding abandoned mine lands and economic opportunity in...
Southerly Magazine published an article yesterday outlining the difficulties facing coal communities today, and ACLC attorney Mary Cromer provided some insight into why this happens below. "You can have low-level corruption and bad management, and things go along fine...
Recently, our Director Wes Addington was interviewed by French and Swiss public radio stations. If you are fluent in French or just curious, you can find the link to the radio story below. "Coal is still the second largest source of energy after oil: it produces 27%...
- Nike Sean Wotherspoon Air Max 1 97 Size 13 Pre-owned Excellent Condition W Box
- New Mens Nike Zoom Terra Sertig 16 Hiking shoes Taxi yellow 904335-700 Sz 9
- Adidas Bape Ultraboost Black Camo Exclusive Size 6 Limited Release
- Adidas Men's NMD_R1 PK Zebra Pack Sashiko Black - Size 9
- Womens adidas Running Sneakers Pure Boost X TR Fitness shoes Dark bluee Size 7
- PUMA Blaze Of Glory NYY
- ASICS GEL MAI SZ 9.5 AMBERLIGHT pink TAUPE H812L 1726
- NIKE SHOES NIGHTGAZER blueE num-44
- Nike Air Max Effort TR Amp Black Ohio State OSU Buckeyes Week 0 free 705367 061
- NIKE LUNAREPIC LOW FLYKNIT 2 MEN'S RUNNING SHOE 863779-041 BLACK WT-RACER blueE
- Nike air max 97 sean wotherspoon
- NIKE TIEMPO LEGEND 7 PRO FG SOCCER CLEATS MEN'S SIZE US10.5 BLACK RED AH7241-006
- NIKE WOMEN SF AIR FORCE 1 sz 7.5 Triple Black 857872 002 combat boots special
- Adidas ZX 500 True bluee Marine-White Aloha Pack M20140 Men's SZ 11
- ADIDAS BB0107 Adidas Stan Smith Boost- Choose SZ color.
- New Balance ML878NPA D White Black Grey Classic Lifestyle shoes 2016 SZ 9 D with
- Women's Puma Basket Heart Glitter Sneakers, New Black Silver Walking shoes 6.5
- 2010 Jordan 3 Retro Doernbecher size 11.5 DB3
- MENS NIKE CLASSIC CORTEZ NYLON PREM SIZE 11.5 (876873 101),FORREST GUMP'
- Nike Kobe 1 Predro MPLS size 10
- Men 10Us Nike Dunk High Premium 28 cm
- Nike Air Vapormax 2019 Canyon gold Metallic Silver Terra orange
- Nike Mamba Instinct Mens Basketball shoes Black Red White 852473 006 Size 12
- Nike WITHOUT A DOUBT Basketball shoes SIZE 11 NEW Mens Black White Grey
- Nike WOMEN'S Air Vapormax '97 Vintage Coral SIZE 12, FITS MEN'S 10.5 AIR MAX NEW
- Adidas questar ride mens sneakers Size 13
- NEW AUTHENTIC ADIDAS ORIGINALS EQT SUPPORT RF PRIMEKNIT SHOES US 12
- New Balance - M990F EG4 Made in USA Grey Black Sneaker Sportschuhe
Appalachian Citizens’ Law Center appoints Wes Addington, long-time ACLC employee and Black Lung attorney, as Executive Director. Read more about this exciting transition in a letter from Wes below. For Immediate Release Dear Friends, After 14 years working at...
The Lexington Herald-Leader recently interviewed ACLC's Deputy Director, Wes Addington, about the Black Lung Excise Tax that will expire at the end of the year unless Congress takes action. “It’s the beginning of a scenario where you could see very sick miners having...