Media Contact: Eric Dixon at 865-202-8688 (email@example.com) PDF of press release can be found here. April 9th, 2019 WHITESBURG, KY — After years of groundwork by coal-impacted communities and a positive hearing in the House Natural Resources Committee in March, the...
Below is the full oral testimony of ACLC's Senior Coordinator of Policy and Community Engagement, Eric Dixon, on March 28th, 2019 before the House of Representatives' Natural Resources Subcommittee hearing regarding abandoned mine lands and economic opportunity in...
Southerly Magazine published an article yesterday outlining the difficulties facing coal communities today, and ACLC attorney Mary Cromer provided some insight into why this happens below. "You can have low-level corruption and bad management, and things go along fine...
Recently, our Director Wes Addington was interviewed by French and Swiss public radio stations. If you are fluent in French or just curious, you can find the link to the radio story below. "Coal is still the second largest source of energy after oil: it produces 27%...
- 2018 Nike LeBron 3 III Black gold Size 14. AO2434-001
- Nike Men's Air Max Tavas SE Running shoes
- Nike LF1 duckboot '17 men's (916682 201)
- NIKE AIR JORDAN Racer 88 Cement White Black Red 3 AJ3 III Retro NRG JTH Vapor 9
- Women’s Pumas Size 7 Iced bluee SoftFoam NEW
- AIR JORDAN 3 III RETRO CRIMSON BLACK BRIGHT CRIMSON SIZE 12 2013 BRAND NEW
- Nike NightTrack CDG Comme des Garcons Black White Limited Mens AQ3695 001
- NIKE AIR ZOOM ELITE 9 Size 14 MEN'S SHOES White Grey 863769 100
- Nike Free Women's Running shoes
- Adidas SM Crazy Explosive Low NBA NCAA WH Basketball shoes - White - Mens
- Adidas Energy Boost 2 ESM Women's ( 8 size)
- NIKE REACT ELEMENT 87 100% Authentic AQ1090-001 US 8
- Nike Superfly 6 Pro FG orange AH7368-810 MLS Soccer Boots Cleats shoes Men's 12
- New Balance Mens 574 Sneaker MS574FBC Size 10 D(M) Suede Mesh Grey NEW
- PUMA Suede Classic Sneakers Men shoes Sport Classics New
Appalachian Citizens’ Law Center appoints Wes Addington, long-time ACLC employee and Black Lung attorney, as Executive Director. Read more about this exciting transition in a letter from Wes below. For Immediate Release Dear Friends, After 14 years working at...
The Lexington Herald-Leader recently interviewed ACLC's Deputy Director, Wes Addington, about the Black Lung Excise Tax that will expire at the end of the year unless Congress takes action. “It’s the beginning of a scenario where you could see very sick miners having...