Media Contact: Eric Dixon at 865-202-8688 (email@example.com) PDF of press release can be found here. April 9th, 2019 WHITESBURG, KY — After years of groundwork by coal-impacted communities and a positive hearing in the House Natural Resources Committee in March, the...
Below is the full oral testimony of ACLC's Senior Coordinator of Policy and Community Engagement, Eric Dixon, on March 28th, 2019 before the House of Representatives' Natural Resources Subcommittee hearing regarding abandoned mine lands and economic opportunity in...
Southerly Magazine published an article yesterday outlining the difficulties facing coal communities today, and ACLC attorney Mary Cromer provided some insight into why this happens below. "You can have low-level corruption and bad management, and things go along fine...
Recently, our Director Wes Addington was interviewed by French and Swiss public radio stations. If you are fluent in French or just curious, you can find the link to the radio story below. "Coal is still the second largest source of energy after oil: it produces 27%...
- NIKE AIR MAX 1 SE RIPSTOP NYLON AO1021 002 WOLF GREY ANTHRACITE DARK GRY BLACK
- SZ.15 Nike Air Max 2017 849559-601 NightMaroon White.GymRed
- Nike Air Max 270 - AH8050 008
- NIKE AIR JORDAN CP3. VIII AE BORDEAUX MEN SHOES WHITE RED 725173-113 SIZE 12
- NIKE AIR KD KEVIN DURANT VII SIZE 13 HYPER JADE VOLT BLACK blueE 653996-370
- Womens NIKE Air Max Thea Premium Deep Royal bluee Trainers 616723 400
- Adidas Prophere Trace Olive CQ3024 Men's Knit Green White Pink Black
- NEW Adidas NMD_R2 PK W Raw Pink Heather BY8782 Womens NMD Primeknit SIZE 9.5
- Off white nike blazer grim reaper
- MEN'S SHOES SNEAKERS NEW BALANCE [CM997HAG]
- Fenty Puma by Rihanna Bow Sneaker - Purple - Womens
- Nike Jordan Trainer 2 Flyknit Sky blueee 921210-402 Size 10 UK
- MENS NIKE VAPOR STREET FLYKNIT SIZE 11 (AQ1763 200) STRING
- Nike Men's AF1 Ultra FlyKnit Mid shoes Size 7 to 13 us 817420 101
- Nike SB Air Jordan 1 Craig Stecyk QS 653532-001 SIZE 8 Lance Mountain
Appalachian Citizens’ Law Center appoints Wes Addington, long-time ACLC employee and Black Lung attorney, as Executive Director. Read more about this exciting transition in a letter from Wes below. For Immediate Release Dear Friends, After 14 years working at...
The Lexington Herald-Leader recently interviewed ACLC's Deputy Director, Wes Addington, about the Black Lung Excise Tax that will expire at the end of the year unless Congress takes action. “It’s the beginning of a scenario where you could see very sick miners having...