The Volkswagen T-Cross model stands on a lifting platform in a car tower on the Volkswagen factory premises. picture alliance | picture alliance | Getty Images President Donald Trump’s next trade battle could involve the U.S. slapping steep tariffs on auto imports from Europe — but that wouldn’t really be the White House’s ultimate goal, one expert said Wednesday. Instead, such a move may well prove to be a “Trojan horse” for a bigger deal on agriculture, according to David Hauner, head of cross-asset strategy and economics for Europe, the Middle East…Adidas Originals Men's COURT VANTAGE ADICOLOR shoes Scarlet S80253 a
Iranian President Hassan Rouhani makes a speech during a ceremony in Tehran, Iran on January 10, 2019. Anadolu Agency | Anadolu Agency | Getty Images Iran is officially ending one of its key commitments to the 2015 nuclear deal, local media reported Wednesday, citing a senior official at the country’s Atomic Energy Agency. A “program has been launched” to stop some of Iran’s obligations on orders from the country’s Supreme National Security Council, the Iranian Students’ News Agency reported. The official, who was not named, highlighted suspension of compliance with…Full Story...
- Nike Tanjun Men's Running Training shoes Wolf Grey White 812654 010 KH
- NIKE W Nike Ashin Modern Print AR1905-001 BLACK BLACK-WHITE Womens Size 9
- Adidas Men's Pureboost DPR running shoes BB6291 SIZE 7.5 NEW IN THE BOX
- Adidas Pure Boost X 2.0 Clima Womens BB6089 White Silver Running shoes Size 7.5
- Womens Limited Edition New Balance MRL966 Beige Trainers UK Size 4
- Asics Snapdown Wrestling Men's shoes
- Nike X Off White Air Presto The Ten Virgil Abloh 2018 Size 12
- Nike ID Men’s Lebron Zoom Soldier VII Mens Size 11
- Adidas POD-S3.1 shoes men Tempo Libero Sport grey Sneaker Solar Arancione
- Nike Air Max 1 Premium Tonal bluee US 10.5 bluee
- NIKE SAMPLE AIR VAPORMAX FLYKNIT 2 SZ MNS 10
- Men New Nike size 11.5
- Nike Men's Air Max Advantage Running shoes Black White Size 9.5 M US
- Nike Air Foamposite One Summit White AA3963 101 Women’s Size 7
- Adidas Pro Model Animal Men’s Size 11.5 bluee Hi-Top Leather Trainers S75067
- Adidas Superstar Womens BZ0644 Burgundy White Leather Shell Toe shoes Size 8
- Men's nike foampiste size 15
- Nike Air Force 1 High SF AF1 Special Field Yellow Logos AR1955-001 2018 size 9
- Nike Air Zoom sizec Lite OG ACG Men's Boots Grey Pink bluee 844018-004 NO LID
- New Balance 990v4 Men's M990NV4 Navy Grey
- PUMA 36331401 Womens Basket Platform Patent WNs Field Hockey shoes
China’s President Xi Jinping (R) and US President Donald Trump attend a welcome ceremony at the Great Hall of the People in Beijing on November 9, 2017. Nicholas Asfouri | AFP | Getty Images Investors will be closely watching the G-20 summit in Japan next month, as U.S. President Donald Trump and Chinese President Xi Jinping are set to meet amid their escalating trade war — but the odds of striking a deal at that meeting “are about 50-50,” said a former U.S. ambassador to China. “So far, President Trump has…Full Story...
An Indian commuter and yellow taxi crossed behind the wall graffiti displaying in a alley in support of Trinamool Congress (TMC) and Communist Party of India-Marxist (CPI-M) candidate for the upcoming general election, in Kolkata, India on Thursday, 9th May , 2019. Sonali Pal | NurPhoto | Getty Images KOLKATA — The eastern border state of West Bengal is an important battleground in the 2019 Indian parliamentary election in which Prime Minister Narendra Modi is fighting to return to power. But for many small and medium-sized businesses in the state…Adidas Yeezy Boost 350 V2 Beluga 2.0 Grey orange - Size 10 Fast Shipping
Huawei may be facing an executive order this week that lays the groundwork for US companies being barred from working with the Chinese telecom company. Smith Collection/Gado/Getty Images President Donald Trump is expected to sign an executive order as early as this week that could pave the way for banning US companies from using equipment from Chinese telecom giant Huawei, Reuters reported Tuesday. The order, which has been under consideration for more than a year, won’t name specific companies or countries, the news agency reported, citing unidentified sources described as…Adidas Dame 4 Kansas Jayhawks Mens Lillard Royal bluee White B76009 Size 15
A New Zealand flag is placed next to flowers and tributes near Al Noor mosque on March 18, 2019 in Christchurch, New Zealand. 50 people were killed, and dozens are still injured in hospital after a gunman opened fire on two Christchurch mosques on Friday, 15 March. Carl Court | Getty Images Facebook said on Tuesday it was tightening rules around its livestreaming feature ahead of a meeting of world leaders aimed at curbing online violence in the aftermath of the Christchurch massacre. A lone gunman killed 51 people at…Full Story...
The painting by Claude Monet, part of the Haystacks “Les Meules” series is displayed at Sotheby’s during a press preview of their upcoming impressionist and modern art sale in New York, U.S., May 3, 2019 Lucas Jackson | Reuters One of the few paintings in Claude Monet’s celebrated “Haystacks” series that still remains in private hands sold at auction on Tuesday for $110.7 million, setting a record for an Impressionist work. The oil on canvas, titled “Meules” and completed in 1890, is the first piece of Impressionist art to command…Adidas eqt support adv shoes men's BB1260 Sz 7.5 ( true size 6.5)
On Tuesday, Facebook announced that it would start restricting who can live stream video on the platform following the white nationalist terrorist attacks in New Zealand only a few months ago. According to the blog post, Facebook said that it would be applying what it called a “one strike” policy to Facebook Live that would ban users who violate the platform’s community standards once from using the live-streaming service for set periods of time. This applies to content posted elsewhere on the website, not just streamed on Facebook Live. If…Full Story...