Media Contact: Eric Dixon at 865-202-8688 (email@example.com) PDF of press release can be found here. April 9th, 2019 WHITESBURG, KY — After years of groundwork by coal-impacted communities and a positive hearing in the House Natural Resources Committee in March, the...
Below is the full oral testimony of ACLC's Senior Coordinator of Policy and Community Engagement, Eric Dixon, on March 28th, 2019 before the House of Representatives' Natural Resources Subcommittee hearing regarding abandoned mine lands and economic opportunity in...
Southerly Magazine published an article yesterday outlining the difficulties facing coal communities today, and ACLC attorney Mary Cromer provided some insight into why this happens below. "You can have low-level corruption and bad management, and things go along fine...
Recently, our Director Wes Addington was interviewed by French and Swiss public radio stations. If you are fluent in French or just curious, you can find the link to the radio story below. "Coal is still the second largest source of energy after oil: it produces 27%...
- NIKE FOAMPOSITEONE Nike form port JIT Knicks from japan (5029
- Nike Air Max Sequent 3 PRM Snow Camo (AR0251-001) Men's Size 9
- NIKE AIR PYTHON SP 658394-100 WHITE TAN SNAKESKIN DS Size 9.5
- [921826 101] NEW MEN'S NIKE AIR MAX 97 WHITE WOLF GREY BLACK LE1135
- PUMA SCARPA VIKKY PLATFORM RIBBON - BLK - 4 (4059507089618)
- UNUSED NOT FOR SALE NIKE AIR KUKINI COCA COLA SNEAKERS US 8.5 26.5CM WITH BOX
- SALE NIKE AIR MAX 1 CLASSIC SPORT RED NEUTRAL GREY OG HISTORY OF AIR HOA SZ 12
- Nike 371739 200 Mens Bo Jackson Air Trainer Vachetta Tan White shoes Sz 8.5
- Nike Air More Money LX Women Sz 6 “AJ1312 100 NWB
- Adidas Men’s shoes’s Atlhetic Sneakers TS Lite AMR Black bluee yellow Q32942.
- Adidas Eqt Racing Adv Womens Style By9798 Black Black Off White Size 9.5
- 1997 Og Nike Air Zoom Flight Five V Jason Kidd 130701-041 uptempo force Max
- NIKE JORDAN SPIZIKE BP (3Y)
- Mens NEW BALANCE 247 Black Trainers MS247FL
- PUMA Women's Fierce Lace Knit Wn's Cross-Trainer shoes - Choose SZ color
Appalachian Citizens’ Law Center appoints Wes Addington, long-time ACLC employee and Black Lung attorney, as Executive Director. Read more about this exciting transition in a letter from Wes below. For Immediate Release Dear Friends, After 14 years working at...
The Lexington Herald-Leader recently interviewed ACLC's Deputy Director, Wes Addington, about the Black Lung Excise Tax that will expire at the end of the year unless Congress takes action. “It’s the beginning of a scenario where you could see very sick miners having...