Media Contact: Eric Dixon at 865-202-8688 (email@example.com) PDF of press release can be found here. April 9th, 2019 WHITESBURG, KY — After years of groundwork by coal-impacted communities and a positive hearing in the House Natural Resources Committee in March, the...
New with box: A brand-new, unused, and unworn item (including handmade items) in the original packaging (such as ... Read moreabout the condition
|Main Colour:||white, fire red-black-tech grey|
|Product Line:||Air Jordan 4||EU Shoe Size:||42.5|
|Features:||Retro||Shoe Size:||US 9 / UK 8|
Does not apply
Below is the full oral testimony of ACLC's Senior Coordinator of Policy and Community Engagement, Eric Dixon, on March 28th, 2019 before the House of Representatives' Natural Resources Subcommittee hearing regarding abandoned mine lands and economic opportunity in...
Southerly Magazine published an article yesterday outlining the difficulties facing coal communities today, and ACLC attorney Mary Cromer provided some insight into why this happens below. "You can have low-level corruption and bad management, and things go along fine...
Recently, our Director Wes Addington was interviewed by French and Swiss public radio stations. If you are fluent in French or just curious, you can find the link to the radio story below. "Coal is still the second largest source of energy after oil: it produces 27%...
- Nike Vapormax Flyknit Moc 2 Dark Stucco shoes
- Nike Air Force 1 Mid 07 bluee 315123-407 Men's Size 9
- Nike SB Stefan Janoski Midnight Turquoise White Volt Sz 11 615957-317
- NIKE Womens Nike Flex 2018 Rn AA7408-002 BLACK DARK GREY-ANTHRACITE Size 8.5
- Adidas TUBULAR X 2.0 Running shoes - Black - Mens
- Adidas Originals Superstar 80s New Bold W (CQ2365) Street Casual shoes Sneakers
- New Balance Ml 574 Lpk Zapatillas Deportivas Retro whiteo y black Munsell
- NIKE Trainer 1 PE sz 13 Lights Out Edition Manny Pacquiao Glow in the Dark RARE
- C5226 sneaker men NIKE FREE RN FLYKNIT black shoe men
- Puma Fierce Core Women's Fashion Sneakers Black Paradise Pink 188977 17 L
Appalachian Citizens’ Law Center appoints Wes Addington, long-time ACLC employee and Black Lung attorney, as Executive Director. Read more about this exciting transition in a letter from Wes below. For Immediate Release Dear Friends, After 14 years working at...
The Lexington Herald-Leader recently interviewed ACLC's Deputy Director, Wes Addington, about the Black Lung Excise Tax that will expire at the end of the year unless Congress takes action. “It’s the beginning of a scenario where you could see very sick miners having...