Media Contact: Eric Dixon at 865-202-8688 (firstname.lastname@example.org) PDF of press release can be found here. April 9th, 2019 WHITESBURG, KY — After years of groundwork by coal-impacted communities and a positive hearing in the House Natural Resources Committee in March, the...
Pre-owned: An item that has been used or worn previously. See the seller’s listing for full details and ... Read moreabout the condition
|US Shoe Size (Men's):||12||Product Line:||Nike Air|
Nike LeBron VIII
Below is the full oral testimony of ACLC's Senior Coordinator of Policy and Community Engagement, Eric Dixon, on March 28th, 2019 before the House of Representatives' Natural Resources Subcommittee hearing regarding abandoned mine lands and economic opportunity in...
Southerly Magazine published an article yesterday outlining the difficulties facing coal communities today, and ACLC attorney Mary Cromer provided some insight into why this happens below. "You can have low-level corruption and bad management, and things go along fine...
Recently, our Director Wes Addington was interviewed by French and Swiss public radio stations. If you are fluent in French or just curious, you can find the link to the radio story below. "Coal is still the second largest source of energy after oil: it produces 27%...
- NIKE AIR MAX 97 camo from japan (4672
- NIKE AIR MAX 90 ULTRA 2.0 LTR (BLACK BLACK - SUMMIT WHITE)
- Nike Classic Cortez Igloo White Women's 05614301
- Men's adidas Originals Tubular Shadow Knit - Beige - BY3574
- Womens Adidas Ultra Boost X Stella McCartney Running shoes orange Size 8 1 2
- New Balance x J. Crew Classic 520 Sneakers shoes in Hairy Suede Sz 11.5 NIB
- New Puma Women's Fierce Eng Mesh Cross Trainer shoes SZ 7 Purple
- New Nike LeBron Zoom Soldier IX TB Men’s Size 13.5 White Black 749498-001
- NEW MENS SZ 11.5 NIKE AIR JORDAN 13 RETRO (414571 035) BLACK MELO-UNIVERSITY RED
- Nike Air Force 1 Low I 0 Prm UNDFTD SZ 10 PURPLE undefeated air max 90 95 97 x
- 2005 Nike Air Max 1 NL PREMIUM CEMENT PRINT 313227-002 SZ 12 Running Sneaker
- NIKE Mens JORDAN BASKETBALL SNEAKERS SHOES Flight SC-3 Size 10.5 WHITE bluee
- Nike Air Force 1 ID Black-Brown Women's 7 [839588-901]
- ADIDAS Originals Pharrell Williams PW Tennis HU Men’s Size 8 White Pink BY8714
- Adidas Womens NMD Racer PK W White White Scarlet CQ2033
- MEN'S NEW BALANCE MRT580BM NEW IN BOX blueE GREEN orange SIZES 10 AND 11
- Puma Womens Steel Toe shoes. Worn Once
- NEW NIKE AIR PENNY FOAMPOSITE PRO SPIDER MAN 2013 SIZE 14
- Nike Air Jordan Son of Low Mars Tour Yellow Grey Cement Retro 580603-708 sz 13
- Nike Men's Air Max Tempo White Black Mystic Teal 311090-100 Size 7.5
- Nike Air Jordan Retro V 5 International Flight Barcelona Sail orange 136027-148
- Nike Dunk SB Black Sheep Wolf In Sheeps Clothing - Size 11
- Nike Air Jordan III 3 Retro International Flight Red bluee size 15. 136064-140.
- 2017 Nike Air Force 1 SF AF1 Mid SZ 13 Ivory Mars Stone Special Field 917753-100
- Nike Air Huarache City Low Womens AH6804-004 Atmosphere Grey shoes Size 9.5
- Adidas Tubular Doom Primeknit Sz 11.5 Black PK consortium kith yeezy boost 350
- ADIDAS ORIGINALS WOMENS NMD R2 PRIMEKNIT BLACK TRAINERS
- NEW BALANCE - Men's 999 M999JTB Made in USA Black Teal Purple - US 10.5 NIB
Appalachian Citizens’ Law Center appoints Wes Addington, long-time ACLC employee and Black Lung attorney, as Executive Director. Read more about this exciting transition in a letter from Wes below. For Immediate Release Dear Friends, After 14 years working at...
The Lexington Herald-Leader recently interviewed ACLC's Deputy Director, Wes Addington, about the Black Lung Excise Tax that will expire at the end of the year unless Congress takes action. “It’s the beginning of a scenario where you could see very sick miners having...